ForumsSupport ForumSticky topic!

11 4314
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, since the Support and Suggestions forum Is my most frequently visited, I'm getting tired of scrooling all the way through all of the stickies to find the topic that looks interesting. I suggest making a new forum and put all of the stickies in an orginized order, with 1 page having Suppourt and suggestions, and the other with The Tavern, and so on. I think users would be releived to not scroll all the way to get to 1 topic. It would also make users read the rules more, since you don't have to go to each forum looking for the right sticky, you just go to a seperate forum and find your sticky on the right page.

Please tell me you AG thinks!

• 11 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Sorry, big typo. The last line is supposed to be

Please tell me what AG thinks!
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Well we already suggested " making a bulletin board" to see the stickies so this is just another kinsd of it but it would help to organize everything

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We are already working on condensing them, please be patient

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

A good idea for a sticky would be a sex and dating advice forum....

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I like the idea flappybob999. But didnt a ton of people already think of this.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

this is a gaming site not a dating site or else it would be named

ARMOREGAMES[/b

youre site for dating and more!

[b]NO
lol this would increase the people here who wantz to chat and some sexuall things

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I agree with Kingofgames. This is not a dating site, its a gaming site.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Thats why the chat room was taken off.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

haha armoregames, nice. i didnt know we had a chat room?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

A good idea for a sticky would be a sex and dating advice forum....

What.. the.. heck.. This is not a dating site people! Please understand this!

Maybe we could have two sections on forums, which would be collapse (so we can hide/show those sections anytime we want). One of those sectins would be stickies and the other would be normal threads... and of course the stickies thread would be in the top section

I like that idea alot!

We are already working on condensing them, please be patient

Alrighty guys, Carlie is on it. Clear out!
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Well, since the Support and Suggestions forum Is my most frequently visited, I'm getting tired of scrooling all the way through all of the stickies to find the topic that looks interesting. I suggest making a new forum and put all of the stickies in an orginized order, with 1 page having Suppourt and suggestions, and the other with The Tavern, and so on. I think users would be releived to not scroll all the way to get to 1 topic. It would also make users read the rules more, since you don't have to go to each forum looking for the right sticky, you just go to a seperate forum and find your sticky on the right page.

I know seriously, because it's just SOOOO hard to take your finger and scroll down with the mouse wheel. seriously, how long does it take to scroll down? half of a second? One second? If you have trouble using the mouse wheel or scroll bar, trying to scroll down half a page is probably the least of your problems.
Showing 1-11 of 11