ForumsWEPRLetting Out My Mind 2

13 2876
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Hello everybody. I have made a thread quite a while back about a random idea I had, or to be more precise, a random realization. I decided to post it up on ArmorGames so I could get other people's opinions on my idea and their own ideas about life. Of course the thread was short lived but I beleive it was one of my finest.

Letting Out My Mind

This thread is very similar to my first thread, it is all about sharing opinions and ideas. I will however make my first post much shorter.

<-*-> <-*-> <-*->
Please Read
This thread is about sharing ideas and opinions as I mentioned above.

The main point to this is to share your own views on life. Share ideas that you beleive would be helpfull to other people. Talk about the do's and dont's, the truths and the lies, what you should do to become happy, and so on and so on.

Speak your mind! Talk about other people's ideas or your own! This thread is what you make it. It can be a dud, it can be fun, it can even be helpfull if you make it that way.

<-*-> <-*-> <-*->
The following is possibly on my profile. I just thought I would bring it to the community.

You are going to hear a lot of things and make a lot of judgments in your future. You will be your own individual and you will be blind to how not-so-individual you realy are. Take it from me when I say this; its one hell of an awakening to open your eyes and see that you are hardly differant than anybody else.

Don't try to be different for someone has already tried that. Don't try to be the same for everyone has already done that. Do what you want to do, no matter how others shall judge you, for nobody can be you.

It is easy to get cought up in the moment, but the moment is over as fast as your chance to do something right. Don't fear the thoughts of other people. Don't fear that others may like your actions, or if they may not like them. These are the worries that stop many a good man from speaking his truth, so nobody can hear words of wisdom as they fall deeper into corruption.

I'm a realist, I'm a dreamer. I'm a hippie, I'm a schemer. I'm the same, I'm so different. I'm one in me, I'm one in nobody. I'm me.

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13