ForumsSupport ForumArmorGames Gathering

15 2884
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Ok i don't think this has been brought up before, i think we should have an ArmorGames Gathering, Ive seen of the Yo'Tube gathering in Philadelphia and thought it would be intresting for everybody in Armor Games to meet up like that

• 15 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

everybody in armor games? okay, i live in canada, and i think KoG lives in germany, thats like across the globe. maybe we could get alot of them, but probly not alot of people would show up.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Well im not saying everybody has to, im saying everyone would be able to go if they would be able to, idk

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Maybe, i just got the idea from Youtube, Yo'Tube gathering

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think it is a good idea for people from the site to plan on meeting in person. That just seems to have bad things written all over it.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Haha, what ever do you mean?
Nothing would go wrong...mainly because all of the mods and admins would not be labeled as such, and have hired body guards hidden amongst the crowd. XD

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Most people who went to the youtube gathering were most likely above 20 years old. AG members... most under 16 years old.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I agree with Carlie. Not a good idea at all.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

yeah besides the fact where we're going to meet lol. I don't want to buy a ticket for a gathering with people I don't even know.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

Well im just saying it could be in like a local park or something people could come, talk and everything for a few hours maybe

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, I'm not even sure AG would want to risk anything like that. To be honest, there could be a ***ist on this site, and that would have WARNING written all over it. Of course I would most definately like to meet my buds in person, but that is just out of the question.

Also, wouldn't AG be sued for that? Well they would if AG planned it....

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@Lordbob, i dont think someone is going to bring an uzi for being banned from a game site lol

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Maybe people around you

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

mhmm, a bunch of geeks, game makers, and kids in a park. nothing strange.

the dif being there is a amount of adults on you tube, not lazy office workers, geeks, game makers and kids.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

No I don't think its a good idea I mean KingRyan lives in AUstralia Ireland whole other side of the world its 24 hours way by plane!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Meh, all you people from all over there world are sissies. "Oh no, I live on the other side of the world!"

Well back in my day we didn't have planes and boats. We walked over the seas and across great lands to get to other destinations. You think we ate food those days? Heck no! We ate rocks! All you youngsters got it so easy these days Im telling you.

Showing 1-15 of 15