ForumsSupport Forumshould a new category of games be added????

27 4267
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Does anyone out there thing their should be a new category of games???
If you do post what the category should be and what games the category should have in it.

• 27 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, this is a bit open-ended. What do YOU suggest?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

idk, I think we have all of the categories...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Do you mean in the forums? Or in the game playing categories?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i suggest their should be a catagory called FUN where it has game that are funny and have no purpuse but to make you laugh and have a good time. heres a few examples i found on another site

EX- Poke the penguin, Screaming Beans, Stick Click, Do not press the Red button, and Stick figure penalty [all of them made me laugh]

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is pretty much what the Misc. category is for.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i mean i the playing categories

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ehh, I think the FUN category could be tricky. It would be hard to determine what would go in it.

I suppose if I was going to just think of a new one, I like the Lifestyles category a few flash game sites have. You know it has all that dress-up nonsense, etc.

Zega99
Zega99
32 posts
Nomad

I think RPG is like adventure and Misc. is like music and such........i dont think RPG is like puzzels tho....

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

but the fun games will be short and quick. like the game poke the penguin it only take like 45 seconds but it was funny. i guess another name for the fun games could be ON THE GO like if your about to leave to go somewhere it will only take about a minute or 2 to play a game. the fun game would be 30 seconds-to at the most 5 minutes [and i don't think some of the games in misc belong in misc]

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ahhh, ok. I see where you are going with this now. This has actually been brought up before in a previous topic. Have a section of short, fun games, so people who can only come on for a few minutes but want to play something, have a selection of games to choose from.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

thats thats what i mean it give people something to do for the few minutes they get to be on rather than looking at their profile or starting a really good game like Sonny and having someone come over to them and say it time to go right after you finish loading everything now that would suck. but with the FUN games or ON THE GO GAMES gives them something to do for the brief time their on before they have to leave to do something.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Oh, all RPG games are in Strategy? I thought they were mostly in adventure.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i see what you mean fstd but it would take people to long to find the game they were looking for because they could mess up a click a strategy game. it just not a good idea to mix games that dont belong together.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

if their is going to be a category called ON THE GO or FUN it would be extremely easy to make because it would not take months to make only a couple days or a week or 2 and it would be easy to thing of names and what the game should be about

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a music game category. I honestly think that puzzle and skill does not fit music games at all. Btw coolio niato would love this i bet

Showing 1-15 of 27