ForumsSupport Forumshould a new category of games be added????

27 4272
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Does anyone out there thing their should be a new category of games???
If you do post what the category should be and what games the category should have in it.

• 27 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, so if we did a game in it with say, games 5 minutes or less, what would you want to call it?

Quick Games
On the Go
Fast Games

??

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think ON THE GO would suit the games

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

never mind saying on the go does not exactly tell you what type of games they are so i thing it should be Speedy games

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

oh you got a point how about ON THE GO or INA Hurry

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, well how about this:

If you guys can agree upon a good game, and give me some games you would like to see in the category, I will see what I can do with it ;-)

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

i think that armor games needs to be a little bit more organized and have a better serch engine b

Please only make posts in this thread relevant to the topic. Thanks
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i think that armor games needs to be a little bit more organized and have a better serch engine b

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i could name a few right now that ive seen on a different site

9 doors, don't touch the red button, Poke the penguin, screaming beans,stick figure penalty,Stick click, Find People, Homer Simpson soundboard,and civil. Asherlee was talking about having a dress up section so i was thinking the INA HURRY or ON THE GO section their could be games were you could design your own car or design a superstar or a zombie. Another type of game could be were you piss off this person and he would hit you with something or punch you or something like that. all ask if FST6 wants to help me think of any ideas.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for the game list Chaze! This would only consist of the games we have currently, to see how successful it is. I can make these games taggable by the title that we choose. If it ends up getting pretty popular, then we can think about making it into its own game category perhaps.

So first things first: a name for it! ;-)

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

ok i chose the name i think it would be best called INA HURRY because it probably wont confuse people when their trying to figure out what games are in the category

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I guess thats what the Misc. Category is for.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

there's probably not enough FUN games for a category.

Showing 16-27 of 27