ForumsThe Tavernwho likes Armor games 10/10??

18 2911
Demonofhell08
Demonofhell08
58 posts
Nomad

Who likes armor games as it is??
all replies and comments welcome

• 18 Replies
MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

What better gaming site is there? 10.1/10.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I love Armorgames exactly as it is !0/10 all the way! Yeah! Go AG!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Really? Like what sites...? =X

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Yea I think its 9.9/10 because I like some sites a 0.1 better!

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Well just FreeWeb sites where theres not so much spam.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Haha nothing to do up here, 8/10 truthfully.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

armor games = the best!!!!!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I just love this site and im always on. I probably spend at least 2 hours a day on here. But I dont get why you would ask this? If people didnt like it, they wouldnt be on here.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, before it's new features and stuff, a 7/10. It does have great games and a good forum, but theirs so much spam on both of them. Some people also don't read the rules often and a lot of people really don't seem to get that writing 3 words that everyone else is thinking like, " This INSERT WORD HERE, is awesome! ". However, after the some new features like the re-transformation of the forums, getting rid of getting points on forum games, and adding the date of joining in the profile, it raised it's score to a 8.5/10.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Eh I like armor games but sadly it doesn't win a 10/10

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I would say it gets an 8/10 t is still a lot of fun to play

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Realistically? 6.5/10.

AG is still lacking some important features, like a private messaging system and an edit button.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

I change my rating. Instead of 10.1/10, I'd rather go with 10.01/10. I think that suits my style better.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

It's the best gaming site I've ever been on! The people are so friendly! Also you get help when you ask for it. Now this sit does have its ups and downs but all in all it is the best. I found this site on www.funnyjunk.com. I played a few games and fell in love. I didn't know you have a profile. once I had had one everyone said Hi. Also I think that the whole ArmorPoints thing is very creative! Its kinda like a very fun competition.

I like the store and the cool little stickers you can purchase. the Armatars are also very neat! 1000000000/10

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

AG is defintly 10/10 from me I mean how could you not like it?All the armatars all the people the community the games.I think that AG is and always will be 10/10!

Showing 1-15 of 18