ForumsSupport Forum5 Minute Games

15 3499
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is an expansion of the topic mentioned in this thread. I thought it was a great idea, so I need your help with ideas for how to make it work best. The general idea is to make a category out of quick games (5 minutes of less) for people who come on but only have a few minutes to spare. But first of all, we need a good title for it. Here are some possibilities:

Quick Games
On the Go
Fast Games
In A Hurry

Let me know which one you think is best!

Also, we need to get a list of games that are fun and take 5 minutes or less to beat. This is what we have so far:
9 doors, don't touch the red button, Poke the penguin, screaming beans,stick figure penalty,Stick click, Find People, Homer Simpson soundboard,and civil.

• 15 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

How about the four second fury, frenzt, and firestorm.

I think Quick Games would be best, 'On the Go' and 'In a Hurry' Don't seem recognizable as game sections. Also quick games sounds better than fast.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

I think you should call it 'Games to play in a rush' adding in brackets 'games that are five minutes or less'.

@plokkey That could work, but sometimes if you don't lose you could play for 30 minutes or so.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

There aren't much games that we have that fit in this section, unfortunately.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I like quick games. That is a really good idea though!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

I say it should just be called 'Quick Games' sounds pretty good, and right to the point.

Also, he are some games that can be quick, some may be longer than 5 minutes depending on survival, but still really good and fun for a short amount of time.
ColorDefence
Line Runner
- Rhythm Fireworks -
N-Orbit
Legend of Surf
King of Buttons 2

Just a few ones I found in the little time I got right now.
*Repeat - many can last longer than 5 minutes, dependind on your survive ability - also, a couple are ones that last as long or as short as you wanna make them, but can all be fun in a short time*

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

A great one would be Streamline

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

After seeing this thread I thought it was a great Idea so I went I and I look up games that might work they are

Stramline
Video Game Trivia Challenge
Video Game Music Challenge
Pumpkin Battle
Moss
Battleships
Free rider
Free rider 2
Crazy keep ups

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yes I think Quick Games is a good name and even thought this game isn't on the site I think it should its called Paticles try it out its great!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Wow! Great idea Carlie!

I like In a hurry and On the Go.

I'll be on a lookout for quick games!

This should be a sticky.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Found one!

Hehe VERY quick. XD

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it wasn't my idea (check out the original topic). Thanks for all the input!

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

nice idea carlie i love it its good for people who are in a rush and want to have a quick shot on a game

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Quick Games!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, so it seems the consensus is 'Quick Games'. How this will work, is that I will edit the tags on these games so that when you type 'Quick games' into the game search, it will appear with all of the games in this category. If this turns out to be a popular tool, then we will consider making into an actual category. I will work on getting some of these games searchable as soon as possible, but if you come up with any more games you think should be added, let me know! I will announce when I am done with the section.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I say 'Quick games' will work fine.

Showing 1-15 of 15