ForumsSupport ForumMore Mods????? MAYBE?????

20 3342
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

First off this isn't me wanting to be a mod. But, I tihnk there should be more MODS. The ones we have do a good job, but they cant cover all the games and the forums and all the spam!!!! I go into games and half of the comments are (fun) (boring) and so one. If there was more MODS then they might be able to reduce some of that stuff. Just an idea(:

• 20 Replies
Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I don't know. There always seems to be at least one mod on, and that should be enough.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

This topic has been brought up a couple of times know. It probably takes time for mods to notice someone worthy of becoming a mod and that person developing so they can raise up to their full potential when becoming a mod.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

First off this isn't me wanting to be a mod. But, I tihnk there should be more MODS. The ones we have do a good job, but they cant cover all the games and the forums and all the spam!!!! I go into games and half of the comments are (fun) (boring) and so one. If there was more MODS then they might be able to reduce some of that stuff. Just an idea(:

Even with more mods, this is not a problem that can be fully eradicated. There are just way too many comments out there for us to deleted all of the spam, even with double the amount of mods.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ya, but when there is only ONE mod one they watch......THE FORUMS, Not the games they get put last basically becuse A$$ holes spam on the forums so they get away with the spam on games! it may thake a while but why not? Pokkey could or you iallways win you guys are on here ALOT(no offense)And you both would do a great job! And, the MODS allways say there are enough of use I can think of maybe 5 mods that i have ever seen!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I agree with carlie. besides with too many mods, we'd never win the count to 30 (or whatever it is now) game

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe ,but at least make it a slight bit smaller i know spam is kinda out of control but with more MODS and some (or alot) of hard work it might be able to be done!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

A single mod is capable of removing over 75% to 100% of all the spam on the front page of every community topic. The problem is not the amount of mods, but the amount of spam. People take it as an offence when they lose a bunch of points and deleting all the spam at once would cause more problems than what it is worth.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

MAYBEH IF DEHZ DONT TALK LIEK DIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!

maybe...

There isn't anyone I'm too excited to allow in to the secret cult of the mods right now.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Allright!!!!! No one like my idea. o well i tryed

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Ya, kind of like what dank said, they can't just add in someone, if they find someone they think can do the job, then they would probably offer the job too them.

Also, similar to what Carlie said, this is a problem that is impossible to totally eradicate. I think a great way to make this slightly better though, is if there were a filter put into place that blocked all comments that were 3 words or under.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

All Dank did was make fun of me. If they shut down armor games for one day and just mass deleted spam With only mods and admins on it would work.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

...And then when they started it up again, everyone would spam again.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If they shut down armor games for one day and just mass deleted spam With only mods and admins on it would work.

Nooooo. We have hundreds and hundreds of games, some with over 40 pages of comments. There is noooo way that is all getting cut down.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Correct, I don't think we need much anymore.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

OK, i get the point look this baby up. (Sorry about the double post i didnt see that it was on another page so i typed it out again)

Showing 1-15 of 20