ForumsWEPRCures?

11 3467
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking about this the other day. There are many businesses that are corrupt. It is no surprise. I started to wonder if businesses that are supposed to help us are corrupt. My mind went to the hospital and the main disease I thought of was cancer.

Around 23 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year in just the US. Help for cancer is not exactly cheap. It costs around $10,000 per month for someone to buy a drug for cancer. That is just one drug too. Now, people can have insurance like myself but that money is still being paid to the hospital. So, in around a month, the hospitals make about 46 billion dollars just from cancer.

You are probably wondering why I am figuring all of this out. Well, look at that amount in just a month. Economy is not in the best shape right now. I find it interesting that we could find vaccines for diseases such as smallpox but we can't find just the cure for cancer yet. So, my question is, do we really have the cure for cancer yet or other "uncured" diseases or are the hospitals just hiding them from us for the money? I know this seems a bit wild but think about when Magic Johnson had AIDS. He was amazingly cured and I don't think it is because he was lucky. I think money was involved.

What are your thoughts?

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11