ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Fancy Pants Adventure World 2 Pants and Tropies Walkthrough

16 22841
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

Note: when i say levels, i mean each time you go through a non trophy door. Also, i don't know completely of how to get some of the pants and i don't know where most of the trophies are. _______________________________________________
Level 1
Just keep hitting the shell until it lands in the golf hole. Now you've unlocked the Red pants.

Level 2
To get the pants of this level, jump on the first green pipe you see floating in the air. Then jump on the spring to the left, and keep going left(in the air) until you reach some floating patches of land stacked on top of each other. get to the top one, kill the snail, and knock the shell onto the highest green floating pipe. Follow the green pipes(while staying on the top level of the pipes at all times) with the shell until you reach the golf hole. Then kick the shell into the hole and you have new pants! Now from where you are, drop down to the left until you reach the bottom. Then run right and don't let go of the right arrow until after you land on the platform to the left. then go left and don't stop going left until you reach a platform to you're right. Then go left, jumping on top of the platform you just flew from until you reach a door. Go inside the door and in the level, keep jumping on things to get to the top until you reach a trophie bee.Grab the bee and exit the door.

Level 4
Keep going until you reach a wooden sign. get to the second platform above the sign until you reach the snail. take the shell to the bottom of the level to the door, then keep hitting the shell up to higher platforms(that you may not be able to see from the ground) until you reach the Golf hole. Now you have the purple pants. On you're way down to the bottom you'll land on a platform with an arrow pointing down. instead of going down, first go up. there will be a door that leads to a level full of health or a trophy level(i forget which one) through the door you'll see on a platform.

Level 6
You'll see the shell at the beginning of the level, kick it to the far right of the level where the cannon is,don't go into the cannon yet. instead keep hitting the shell up onto each mini platform, then when you get to the farthest high up one there is, kick the shell up into the air, jump down, get into the cannon, then fire. what happened for me is that the cannon flew me into the air, hitting the shell, sending us both onto the top of the level. Then you have to kick it to the top left of the level, where the golf hole is. To get the trophy in this level, when you get to the top part of the level,snail or not, go left where there's floating yellow dots, you can hang on to the dots. keeping jumping from set of dots to set of dots until you reach a platform with a door that has a sign above it. go into the door.

level 8
The snail is at the top left of the level near the exit door. just bring the shell back down to the bottom right of the level to get the yellow pants. its easy. When you get to the top of the level, you'll eventually come to a part where the wine with oil on it drops down to a regular vine at a 0 degree angle. Fall left from that vine until you've landed on a vine that that goes straight, then goes up and down like a mountain, then goes straight again(--------^--------).start from the top of the little hill,run right,and then right before you fall into the hole in front of the wall of oil going straight up,jump. You'll slide up the wall just enough that you'll be hanging on the edge of the platform with the door that says "lulu's" over it. going into the door, and the trophy level is pretty like what you just did.

Level 9
The Snail is at end of level, theres a platform to the right of the exit door that you can't see. so just jump to the right. then just take the snail back to the golf hole at the bottom right of the level.

Level 10
unless you're blind, you'll find the golf hole,snail, and trophy door. So once you kill the snail, kick it to the right, following its movements down the bamboo track. get a head of the shell and go to the beginning of the last bamboo stick. just stand there until it hits you. it will stop, leaving you a perfect opportunity to kick it across the gap and into the goal

• 16 Replies
Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

Imrockinboy. STOP SPAMMING! YOU SPAM EVERYWHERE!

Showing 16-16 of 16