ForumsSupport ForumAP for game ideas.

15 3042
NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Woudn't it be a great idea if people had great ideas for a game and could tell it to a game creator (ex, Krin,Luka_M,ecc...)and get poins for it?

Woudn't you agree?

• 15 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Yeah that would be great for people like me, that doesn't have the software to create a game. I think you should get atleast 5 AP for it.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Wait though! In a game the idea would be the most important thing! i would say you get more points if is a good game (like sonny), no?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If you have an idea for a game, then leave a well written idea under the game comments (under the apropriate game of course). If a mod sees the idea and its a good one, then you will be rewarded a merit.

You could also leave a comment under the creator's page abotu game ideas, but you wont get a merit that way.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Oh, your talkign about a new idea for a new game. Well why don't you do that anyways? You don't need points for suggesting ideas!

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Yeah but then the creator gets all the credit!!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah this honestly just seems like another way to get AP. Like maybe 5 points if it actually turns out to be a game.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What do you expect? They did CREATE the game.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

yes i agree with fst
or dont be lazy and by the software

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

terrible Idea because anyone can claim intellectual proplerty and then sue the creator could be a disaster

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Why don't you just have the creator put your name under Special Thanks in the credits if you did contribute?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think you guys just want points for everything... lol.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Well, we do. We want points for joining this website XP. Give it to us now! =P

Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Umm.. well, true. It wouldnt work and I agree with Carlie I think your doing that suggestion just to get AP :O.

~~Dreiyas
~~KoRS

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Alrighty then how about this:
5 Pts and special thanks with your nameon it.
Ok for everyone?Mod and Members??

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That's right Carlie, if any member on AG played "McNeely for a day" then they'd get AP per each letter typed.

Showing 1-15 of 15