ForumsSupport ForumQuestion

4 1952
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

What if you post something and it really isn't in an intention to spam and a mod or admin blocks it. Does that mean that your considered a spammer on armor games now or that your in big trouble with the mods/admins. Because they locked one of my posts the other day and normally I post really good comments or subjects so I was like what did I do? I have only been a member on here for about 4 days now and I don't want to get off at a bad start so could someone please tell me if admins/mods look down on accidently making a spam intended post?

• 4 Replies
The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

if you ask a basic question and it gets answered it will be locked as there is nothing more to say about it.

if you spam and the mods get upset with you, they'll tell you in pms on your profile page. theyre not into passive agressiveness.... at least not on here.

but yeah. thats the beef, so dont be surprised if this gets locked too as your question is more or less answered.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Dont worry, everybody makes a misplaced or dumb post once in a while. The mods don't hold anything against users unless they constantly spam intentionally or violate more serious rules.

Also, you may find that there are tons of locked threads, its normal. The mods understand that sometimes a person will spam unintentionally.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If it happens repeatedly with the same user, then we would start to look down on it. If it happens every so often, it isn't a big deal.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I expected this one to most likely get locked after one or two posts if my question is answered. Thank you for answering my question. I'm worried about the mods and admins hating me because I want to be an admin on here sometime in the future. When the admins and mods are ready to pick some that is. I have been trying to do posts and comments to my best ability. grammar punctuation and capitalization are all things I do on a day to day basis so thats the easy part. Just writing a thorough review is what's hard. Thank you for answering my question everyone. =D

Showing 1-4 of 4