ForumsThe Taverndo you think armor games search engine is good?

14 2529
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i dont think it is, i searched free rider 2 and i have to scroll down alot, but when i search only free rider i dont even have to scroll, and next to search armor games it says games with an arrow pointing down next to it thats pointless when you click it just says games anyways.

• 14 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

it used to say community as well for the arrow down thingy, and I don't think the search engine is that great either. Dan, please work on it a bit where the search engine could be changed preferences for us gamers!

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

oh! i forgot about that community thing, but they still have to take off the down arrow.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Not really, I try to search and game it totally searches the apposite.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

This should be in the Support and Suggestions Section.

The search isn't very good, but atleast there is a search instead of looking everywhere. Try to find the best word, if you type in free rider, it search 'free' or 'rider' if you search 'rider' it will come out with fewer results.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

the search isnt very good, i always have to scroll around a lot past a lot of games that have nothing to do with what i searched. but i agree with plokkey - its better than nothing.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I agree its not that good.

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

it deffenietly needs some work

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

yea!!! i agree with every1 thats ses they agree!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

It works perfect for me I never have to scroll down unless I write the game name wrong but still its good and better than nothing!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

that happens to me too and when i accidentally did 'defenxe' instead of 'defense' nothing came up which is stupid something should come up right? maybe even somthing not close but nothing? other sites have this down (sadly)

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah it doesn't really work that good at all,I have the same problem

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

For me ,its perfect.
There arent only a few games in AG,and some have a big coincidence in their name.
If you search for "Free Rider 2" It'll search for 3 words: Free,Rider and 2.
Every game that haves any of those words in their name will appear.
If you search for a good word,like plokkey said:search a key word,not a full game name.
Nonetheless,the search is fine.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't call it the best...lol

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Well, the AG search engine isn't bad, it will get you to the game you're searching for most of the time. However, it does need work because when you search a game, it will give you names of other games that have no similarity in the pronunciaton, or spelling of the name of the game you're looking for.

Showing 1-14 of 14