ForumsProgramming ForumJust a few things

5 3371
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So if anyone is wondering about my game I submitted(Galaxy) I don't know whats going on. It was suggested that if it's not up by now it's been declined. Which is to me an incredibly huge insult while I watch these 5 minute made games that have a 3/10 ratings on front page. Going to check up on it again though, disappointed.

Legend of Quest is slowly being worked on. And I have 1 new idea for a game that I might work on. Will put a link to in soon, need ideas for it.

Got an artist for another project which is my main hope for now and will hopefully have more on it soon!

But I am currently going to find out about Galaxy, all other flash is being ignored!

• 5 Replies
Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Have you uploaded your game to Newgrounds? They'll take anything, and it's only taken down if the ratings are bad enough.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes I did. And it was blue tagged for a while(which means it did not have a normal or great score, but an AWESOME score. The review rating average(normal people who play and give a review) is right now 8/10.
My total people(including blammers and such) was above 7.8 but since it's hidden all it gets is the spam-blammer making it now at 3.47/5.
Which is pretty much 7/10.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

That's really good, actually.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah I was pretty excited seeing that. Which is why I am surprised it would just get shafted by AG.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I dunno. If it's rated that well on Newgrounds it should be alright here.

Showing 1-5 of 5