ForumsSupport Forumhow come?

3 1849
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

how come we can reply to news comments but not to other comments like in the forums or at the games or profile comments, and when click the button view all comments on our profile how come there is an option to put a check next to the comment? i checked a few comments and i thought you can delete a more than one comment that way, but you can't it should have a button that says delete checked messages.

• 3 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Wait....sorry I dont understand.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

He is saying when you click see all comments beside the garbage and stuff there is a checkmark box. It's very mysterious and don't know what it is... good question.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

click the button view all comments on our profile how come there is an option to put a check next to the comment? i checked a few comments and i thought you can delete a more than one comment that way, but you can't it should have a button that says delete checked messages

I didn't get the first part, but they are there for the moderators to select them and deleted them. Apparently they aren't supposed to be shown to regular users.
Showing 1-3 of 3