ForumsSupport ForumHoly awohas (thread name unrelated)

10 2784
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So I didn't come on ArmorGames for 2 weeks and things barely moved. Now I was gone for 3 days and my threads are like... 3 pages back. Armorgames is really sporadic sometimes... so can we have a nice sticky thread and see where our suggestions are? Like.. I put a few decent ones out that a lot of people agreed with and have no clue if a mod has even looked or considered or talked about it! Maybe a thread which has all suggestions PLUS a little thing that says accepted, declined, being looked at, talked about or whatever, implemented? Something to keep us up to date with what is going on and if things get through!

• 10 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ya, that would help quite a bit! It would actually let us know about whats going on instead of asking the mods a millon and a half question.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i think that would be a good idea that would give the mods 1 less thing to do

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This is actually a really good idea. There could be a thread that is updated every now and then with suggestions. This would allow people to see if there suggestion has already been suggested.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well a thread with all previously suggested suggestions I already suggested and Asherlee is updating right now and going to make a sticky but what I am saying is that we need an update of whats happening with the suggestions because that's what really matters, people want to know if anything is being done or it's just been ignored.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yup true indeed, that would take down a lot of things to do.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes it would. Posting here again so it comes up again. Cause as usually don't know if any mods saw this. So I am forced to post to make sure a mod ends up seeing this. So maybe it comes into consideration. So I won't have to make posts like this!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes I think this would defintly help alot,.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Great idea, like a pending ideas topic, of course it would be pinned, but we would need an edit, to show future status, or just only mods posting there because it would be hard to find the status updates in between all the posts there lol.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Mods can edit posts I believe. At worst they whenever they update they can just delete the old one and put up a new one with new update date on it.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yeah, true I'm pretty sure I seen posted that were mod-edit anyway.

Showing 1-10 of 10