ForumsSupport ForumGlitches on Armorgames (Improved)

2 1592
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Updated by plokkey 7-17-08

Armorgames is quite a young site and you may be experiencing some errors. They probably will be fixed, and they occur quite often.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. I do not post game glitches/cheats for games.
2. Some glitches will be fixed during site updates.
3. FireFox is recommended. If you have an excessive amount of glitches, switch to FireFox.
4. Restarting your browser or refreshing usually fixes it up, but it may occur again.
5. There are many glitches with this site. please do not complain
6. Most glitches happen at the same time, so if you have one look out for more.
7. I have seen more and more glitch posts, this is a improved version from my other one.
8. I have listed them by problem and solution. Similar to the FAQ.
Here is a list Ihave created of common glitches you will see.

When I went to my profile, I appeared as a gold king!

Problem: This glitch may happen to you sometimes, but quite rarely. It's nothing to worry about, nobody has hacked you and nobody will think you are a hacker. On you profile it doesn't show your amount of AP or anything else. It will only show gold king and a blank armatar.

Solution: It is only temporarily and nobody will see it. Just refresh the page and forget about it.

Why does it  say or something like that?

Problem: This happens usually when you bring something from another source. Like a word processor or another website. The messenger can't process these symbols and will appear like this: .

Solution: Symbols that cannot be used in the messenger or forum can be put in your about. Try not to use certain symbols in the forums or the messenger.

When I post a comment, it very messed up. Another post comes out or nothing at all. Sometimes it brings me to an empty page with a comment on it!

Problem: What may happen is that: your comment repeats the one before yours, or when you press submit, a blank comment comes out. You may also comment and it bring you to a blank page with only your comment in it. Even a new comment might come up!

Solution: If a blank comment comes out or it repeats the last one, wait 30 seconds. The 30 second rule applies for comments as well as the forums. If it brings you to a seperate page with only you comment on it, i don't know what is happening, but its not a major problem. Also when you type in a comment a new one comes up because that is a comment after yours. Yours is still there, but hidden under the new one. You can see it if you refresh the page.

When I went to the community, all the sections said "38 years ago by______"

Problem: Sometimes in the community, you will see this error pop-up.

Solution: This is nothing to worry about, just refresh and it will be back to normal!

When I try to bold something or italicize it, it doesn't work!

Problem: Itâs not a glitch or anything else, your doing it wrong.

Solution: You need to press the bold or italicize button twice. Once before you type and once after. Or you can highlight what you want and press the button.

I'm getting these 404 error messages, what's wrong?

Problem: 404 messages usually occur when that page is deleted or sometimes it happens randomly.

Solution: Refresh the page about 20 or so times. If it is still there, then the page you are on is deleted. If your on another person's profile, that person has been banned.

Hey! I lost some armor points!

Problem: This isn't a glitch.

Solution: Something you did for points was deleted. Most likely your spam was deleted.

Things are missing from this page!

Problem: Once in awhile things might be missing from the page, like a big chunk of information with a blank spot, or just images.

Solution: This stuff usually is related to your browser. Images may be blocked because of ad blocker. Refresh, restart your browser, or switch browsers.

I clicked to rate a game, but it just sent me back to the homepage. Why?

Problem: This happens a lot for an unknown reason. When you go back to your game, it is unrated. It may happen more than once in a row.

Solution: Restart your browser. It always works.

Why does the blue background keep flashing, it is so annoying!

Problem: This happens for some reason. The blue usually flashes and makes the advertisements keep flashing. This is related to certain MYSQL errors.

Solution: Restart your browser and it will be back to normal.

Why is there so much lag! After the page is done loading, the images are missing!

Problem: This is related to your browser. It may happen once in awhile, and make take several minutes just to load one page. After the page is done loading, the images might be missing.

Solution: The main solution is to switch to FireFox. If you do not want to switch to firefox, refresh the page every time it happens.

There was this new game on Armorgames and now it is gone!

Problem: This happens to a lot of games that arenât very popular so they get taken off the homepage and moved to their section.

Solution: Look for the game in its proper section and it will be there.

This person had like 3 of the same game in their favoriteâs section, how does that happen?

Problem: Sometimes when you favorite a game it doesnât work, so when you click it again, multiple will show up.

Solution: It isnât a big deal at all so donât worry about it ; ).

I was going to fix up my about and when I pressed the update button, my about disappeared!

Problem: This happens quite often and the most annoying glitch ever.

Solution: Before you click the âUpdate Profileâ button, copy and paste your about just in case, no matter how much of your about you change.

When I wanted to flag or up vote a comment, it sends me to the 404 page every time!

Problem: This happens a lot with IE when you try to flag or up vote.

Solution: Restart the browser, then it will work properly.

When I went to visit the community I went to a forum section and there were no posts!

Problem: This happens, it is similar to the 38 years ago glitch.

Solution: Just refresh the page or go back to the community again.

When I went to the forums, I saw a forum topic but it had no topic name.

Problem: This happens a lot in the community, if you click the last post, it doesnât exists, but it will always stay on the forums.

Solution: Just ignore it.

Wow, something is really wrong with the forums! I visited another time and it said this person posted âJust Nowâ but when I checked nothing was new!

Problem: This glitch has started recently and the time when it says somebody posted last could be false, too bad it wastes a lot of time.

Solution: No solution yet, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

My AP is off, when I go to the player rankings, my Armorpoints are slightly lower than it shows on my profile page.

Problem: This happens to almost everybody, your AP on the top 100 rankings seem to be slightly lower than yours on your profile.

Solution: Usually it gets fixed after awhile, but may happen again, don't worry about it.

My forum post counter seems to be stuck!

Problem: Your forum post count seems to be off either because you have been posting in the forum games section where you don't get forum posts or AP, or that it's another one of those glitches.

Solution: It usually fixes when you log out, but if you have been posting in the forum games section, nothing is wrong at all.

Thatâs about all the glitches around here at Armorgames, remember glitches are temporary and will be fixed.

If you spot a glitch that isnât on this list, here are the steps of what you should do!
1) Donât Panic
2) Refresh the page, if the glitch is still there restart your browser.
3) If restarting your browser doesnât work, it is either a problem with your browser or a weird new glitch.
4) Make sure people know about it so they donât panic, by posting here on this topic or this section of the forums, but donât spam about it : )!

• 2 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Is it pure irony that you have �'s and stuff in your post?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

O wow..... thats just messed up ill go back and do it again.

Showing 1-2 of 2