Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Best game ever

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 4:52pm

Digobr23

Digobr23

128 posts

There's a tie between Half-life 2 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I love both.

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 6:10pm

AlmightyShmun

AlmightyShmun

6 posts

The problem with a question like this, especially given the replies already received which make it abundantly clear, is that any answer one could give would require a massive number of qualifiers. In essence, there is no single best game, as games cover a broad variety of tastes and preferences, and finding a single one that will appeal across the entirety of the spectrum is nigh impossible.

The best we can hope for while retaining reasonable expectations is an analysis of what makes the best example of each individual genre, and from there divided into sub-genres. It's equivalent to asking, "What is the greatest film of all time?" Not everyone likes every type of movie, and even cinephiles like myself will wind up arguing eternally. While there are many who would claim, for example, Citizen Kane, some people have no taste for black-and-white films, or perhaps dramas. It's unfortunate, but there it is. In their estimation, the greatest film may be Duck Soup, or A Night at the Opera.

Now, if the Armor Games community would be interested in doing a categorical analysis of the best representations of individual genres and their related groupings, that is something I could earnestly get behind and debate. In fact, I'll start us off.

My vote for Best Combat Flight Simulator, Non-Arcade-Style: IL-2 Sturmovik, including expansions. Excellent flight physics and controls, meticulously accurate recreations of WWII planes in use by all sides(even experimental ones), and a difficulty curve determined entirely at the user's own pace. It can suit playstyles from all across the spectrum, from people with a H.A.W.X. or Crimson Skies arcade feel, to hardcore simulationists who build replicas of Bf 109 cockpits in their basements, complete with working gauges and switches. It's just the bee's knees, really.

Posted Apr 1, '12 at 10:29am

Tobisper

Tobisper

426 posts

Best game ever Union City
:P

Posted Apr 1, '12 at 6:24pm

Juanprito

Juanprito

110 posts

Is and it will always be my favorite game: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 4:13pm

Breake

Breake

7 posts

Pai Counter Strike Global Operation , Prototype 2 ( Trebuie sa apara ) Crisys si multe altele :X

Posted Apr 4, '12 at 10:53pm

iProFreerunn3r

iProFreerunn3r

5 posts

For console games,Fallout 3, Borderlands or Bioshock. Flash games probably Last Stand Union city or Raze.

Posted Apr 4, '12 at 10:55pm

iProFreerunn3r

iProFreerunn3r

5 posts

or sonny series

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 6:50am

SloanerBoner

SloanerBoner

48 posts

This thread has been made loads of times... Anyway, I'd say GTA IV, it has everything - Great Graphics, Customizable, Varieties, Hours Of Missions, Expansion Packs, Mods, the whole lot lol.

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 2:46pm

dank40

dank40

109 posts

This shouldn't be in this section but..
Console: Fallout Series
FLash: Warlords

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 7:51am

danielbates93

danielbates93

43 posts

skyrim!!!