ForumsWEPRUFOs after the cold war???

14 3528
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Why are there so many documentarys and search information about UFOs after the cold war between russia and U.S.A?

• 14 Replies
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

The Cold War has been over for almost 20 years, yet the biggest UFO conspiracies all happened during the Cold War. How old are you? Maybe you're too young to know all the big conspiracies.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

If you need any information to open your eyes about this then just ask

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Eh, I doubt age has anything to do with knowledge, thelistman, especially this type of stuff. i was a ufo crazed kid when i was little, and i knew more than most cia agents would. now i barely know a thing about it.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@florglee2

ha. hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA! Knew more than CIA agents on the matter? Not a chance. You can go back and live in your little world under a rock.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the double post, but to seriously answer your statement, everyone loved UFO's as a child. I loved thinking about UFO's and aliens. I rented videos on the stuff and checked out books from the library. Now you barely think about it, the same thing with me. Which shows that you just haven't been looking into information on UFO's and aliens. There have been just as many documentaries, shows, books, and information on UFO's as there was during the Cold War. You have just lost interest in it, which is why you perceive that there is less info out there now.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't exactly study the cold war, and I have never heard of this possible explanation.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I have not heard of that. I don't think it was during the cold war. Were did you hear that from?

I knew more than most CIA agents would.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wheeezzz....gasp...pant...pant

No seriously, the CIA knows when you shower, what kind of soap you use, they know how short you trim your nostril hair, they know how much life your iPod has left.

Seriously, they know a lot (above was an exaggeration), but the fact is, you only know a tiny fraction of what a CIA agent knows, and that is only if you know A LOT.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Search it up there was a lot of storys about UFOs after the cold war.
Even ask your parent or someone who lived during the cold war.
All I know is that UFOs have been appering alot after the cold war between them.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I thinnk what TheListman says is also right, you (when i say you i mean everybody)are less interested in them now then when you were kid. So you don't here many stories anymore because you don't make the effort to look it up or pay attention. But when you did, you heard all those stories. So that is why it may seem like there were mor sightings at one time then another.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Also Im not sure the CIA would even waste their time with UFOs when they're Homicidial Murdurers and terrorist and pyshcopaths.
What makes you think that the CIA would be so intrested in Aliens!
The topicis about UFOs after the coldwar not that the CIA know more than florgee2.
And if anyone post something about area 51 in the future....[b]WE ARE TALKING ABOUT UFOs AFTER THE COLD WAR!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea but it has something to do with UFO's even if the topic is about after the cold war

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I may be totally off on this, but are you talking about the Foo Fighters? Not the band, but the planes during WWI, WWII, or the Cold War, (can't remember) that were flying, and they claimed to have some sort of light following them. So these planes tried to chase this "light," but never did. "Foo," means light in French, hence the name.

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

The cold war is one of the wars that took place 40 years ago. they had nukes AK-47S M16S and M60s. Not M1-GRAND and THOMPSONs.
But thats not the point. there where alot of ufos after the cold war.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Here maybe you guys want to watch this:

The team investigates incidents of pilots encountering and engaging in mid-air combat with UFOs.

History Channel UFO Hunters - 111 Dogfights

* Dogfights video 1

* Dogfights video 2

* Dogfights video 3

* Dogfights video 4

* Dogfights video 5

Showing 1-14 of 14