ForumsGame WalkthroughsUrban-Sniper *Huge Spoiler*

14 6194
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

It's not that good a game. 5 missions? Ya joking? You can waste 10 bullets a round, save the second mission, that probably won't be needed. But be prepared.

To win:
Big Joe: small prey, hardest hits probably.
1.hit the guy with the hat when he gets next to the car. Or if you please, hit Carlos, then every car on his side of the street. It's a double hit, shoot fast.

2. It's easier than it seems, just take out two in the hotel then get the rest while they run away from the hotel. Some may cower in fear. Hit them when your done with the runaways. They'll wait.

3. If you look on the mailboxes one has a 32 the other a 28, so aim in the middle of em where the guy is looking at his dog, hit the guy, then the dog. make sure no one is a house away from you, worse case scenario: assasinate the entire block.

4. Now your messing with Don Vandito, if you skrew up in these two missions, you fail the game. This level however is incredibly easy, snipe the guy in the kitchen, only person there, then when the other will run to cower under the bench, shoot the vandolier wire and it will crash on em. He'll be up for a few seconds, get your hit.

5. Final mission, easy, first take out the pilot, then wait until they're mostly all on the plane, hit one person on the end, then hit the others that run away from the plane. those that don't run away from the plane, will go in it and will be easy snipers play from their seats.

Turns out, one of them was your father, the next game will be Urban Snipers: Vengeance. I don't highly rate it. Have fun though.

• 14 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree that the game was fun but its way to short

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

yea... about 5 missions...

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

that game doesnt even load for me

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

1.hit the guy with the hat when he gets next to the car. Or if you please, hit Carlos, then every car on his side of the street. It's a double hit, shoot fast.

The best way to do it is to wait for the tanker (truck carrying oil) to come near the 2 guys talking and shoot the tanker. You will then kill both men with only 1 bullet as they die in the explosion.
lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

you dont even have to wait for the tanker. just shoot the gas-cap on the car the dude is sitting in.

bible40
bible40
11 posts
Nomad

ez game

bible40
bible40
11 posts
Nomad

just shoot

bible40
bible40
11 posts
Nomad

[b][i]ya too ez

julianat
julianat
40 posts
Nomad

if u wanna play the second part go to this link[url=http://urban-sniper-2.freeonlinegames.com/]

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

thanks for part 2.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I hated this game. And what the hell you kill your father? Well I do suppose all stick figures look the same, so I'll let that pass.

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

it was really Kool kinda easy

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

theres only five missoins

1smallmalf
1smallmalf