302 posts
Nomad

This is an awesome program. go on youtube and type pivot and watch some

• 30 Replies
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yes it is "awesome". In fact, I don't like to brag but, I am a pretty good animator. If I do say so myself, which I did. Did YOU downlaod it, and use it?

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

u didn't need to make a thread about this, u could've put it in the "awesome youtube videos" thread, but ya, that's really cool, how do u animate stuff like that

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well ive used it b4 and i didnt 'feel it' so i uninstalled it it works for sum ppl though

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I don't think this should be in Video Games, and it sounds a bit like advertising. At any rate, this should be moved to Taverns, or locked.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well there isn't really a point to this other than to state 'yeah I agree its cool' or not, unless it was about posting your own Pivot videos...then theres not really a point, I think.

well ive used it b4 and i didnt 'feel it' so i uninstalled it it works for sum ppl though

Same, but I didn't uninstall it, I can use it somewhat well, but I don't have the patience for long(a minute is probably my limit) videos XP
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I even got a AK-47 and Sniper Rifle downloaded on mine. =P

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

im not advertising it im just saying it is awesome. and yes i have downloaded it and put a video on youtube. all my old oines i deleted because they were boring so [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-tnfZV88w]

that is the link at the end it says credits by worrinpeace. yes that is AGs worrinpeace

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

here is the link

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

btw, it should be in the video games, i think, because i see it as gaming/animation and it says PC gameing

spike3194
spike3194
9 posts
Nomad

omg this is the best, its better than... well its good

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

yeah

jaapiebb
jaapiebb
26 posts
Nomad

you can make awsome videos if u just got Patience

trickygo
trickygo
5 posts
Nomad

Love the animator. I can make really good games, and good items, even tho they go for ages.

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

jaapiebb, you are one hundred percent right. If im on the computer im either on armorgame or pivot

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

well, you guys prolly dont hav the new beta version.

here is the new pivot, you can use many more figures, its a little more user friendly, and you don't hav to download it.

btw, i get all my stick figures from droidz.org

Showing 1-15 of 30