ForumsThe TavernOffensive Language.

15 2098
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I have had a few things rude said to me before and it really doesn't make you feel good, no matter how hard you try to say it doesn't bug you it always does inside, I have had people tell me I can never be a mod because I don't have or know what it takes, I have had people make fun of my username, I have had it all happen to me, all I did was move on and flag the comments, but it still hurt inside, just giving everyone a friendly reminder not to be rude to other because it can be hurtful and could make them leave the community also when you offend someone your just spamming and people will flag it. So don't be rude to people because you don't know them, before you decide what someone is, you should take some time to know them first, and seriously don't act tough online with words because you can't do anything about it, people are just being jerks and trying to make you mad and to start an argument, don't fight back, just flag it and delete the comment. Have a nice day. =)

• 15 Replies
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

ye just flag it

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ur right about that im sure but thats just how sum ppl are

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I like to remind people of things but just don''t let it bother you, I didn't let the mod comments bug me because I know they were wrong, I have only been a member for 5 days, of course I'm not going to fully understand what it takes yet, but I already understand it to some extent, and even if I don't become an admin or a mod I will still always be a proud member of AG. =)

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Yes sir they will.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

so if ppl see **** theyll flag it? i just put 4 asterixes

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Offensive language is really unnecessary in the online community, in fact in any community. It only hurts peoples feelings or hurts your face because the person you said "F" you to punched you in your face. But when it comes to the computer or email or xbox live, swearing is ridiculous! you don't even know half the people you talk trash to in real life! There is no reason to hate them. It's just games people, that's it.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Yup, no reason to be rude to other people, we are only human so you have to understand people make mistakes and forgive them for it, but only if they apologize if they don't apologize then they are just ignorant fools.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You talked about being a mod. So you're chances are decreased. :P

And screw people who make you feel bad. They can go to hell. Just tell me whose being bad and I will take care of them.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

no they aren't I never asked them to be a mod I have just been following rules to increase chances of being a mod, but someone did tell me I can never be a mod but who knows really but no my chances aren't decreased for this post. =/, if anything the mods should appreciate this reminder but whatever floats your boat.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Just delete the comment and tell a mod dn't delete it til you tell a mod!

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Very well spoken Chaozmachine, it's not that hard to say your sorry first. Unless you didn't do anything then there is nothing to say your sorry for.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Nice, the old macho style, I like it. But they are just words in the end and don't let them get to you.

AND be the FIRST person to say sorry. Be the BETTER person.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Exactly, It can be difficult because sometimes you want to reach through your screen and strangle the other person. Please don't try

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Taking about having increased chances as mod and such do come into consideration. Shouldn't say things like that. You have as much chance as anyone else. Except spammers!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Please inform one of us when something is harassing you. That is not okay and it needs to be taken care of.

Showing 1-15 of 15