ForumsThe TavernClans

3 1846
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I recently read a thread on a clan called "Criminal Clan" and it disturbed me a lot. They were supposedly for removing or getting rid of spammers. The name of course didn't make sense to me.I believe this person (whom I shall not name) tried to get free points out of it. These clans have no beneficial value with Armorgames. Therefore these people who create them should need a special approval with the moderators or something like that.

What I really want to know is why doesn't Armorgames do anything about this. It HAS been going for awhile. Well as long as I've been a member here.

• 3 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

They all try to do this, but it usually results as spam. USUALLY

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

What I really want to know is why doesn't Armorgames do anything about this. It HAS been going for awhile. Well as long as I've been a member here

Well they wouldn't want to ruin the "fun" so they just keep it there, but its not like they like ti or anything.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Technically they are not breaking the rules so the mods can't do anything about it but delete their spam. I know one clan leader got mad at some guy and reported him to a mod because "He kept badgering him about the clan being nothing but a pain."

The mod replied "well he does make some good points about clans..." and did nothing.

Basicly the mods do not like the clans either but there is just nothing they can do about it right now.

Showing 1-3 of 3