ForumsSupport ForumAlphabetical Order

10 2939
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I want to start off by saying this is not very important. I think the game categories, action, adventure, arcade, etc. should be listed alphabetically from left to right at the top. It just seems odd that the first three are alphabetical and then the rest are not. It may seem like a stupid suggestion but I just think it would make the site look nice and clean.

• 10 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Haha, it's funny you say that. I have actually noticed that myself. Those kind of things kind of bug me, and I constantly see that. I just did a sticky up there and I have been deleting and remaking about 10 times looking for typos and weird stuff like that. I like it to be PERFECT.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I am glad someone agrees with me and doesn't think I am completely crazy. Asherlee, it seems like we have OCD over this site.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I am kind of like that. I want things to be perfect. But anyways, yeah they will probally end up fixing that. But, if they don't, just deal with it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The game sections seem like it is listed by popularity more than alphabetically, it wouldn't make sense if the 'misc.' section was in the middle.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I suppose this could work it woukld be good to see it happen I think!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

The game sections seem like it is listed by popularity more than alphabetically, it wouldn't make sense if the 'misc.' section was in the middle.

You are right about the misc. section. Maybe that could go at the end and the rest are alphabetical. This isn't a big deal but I just wonder how it would look if those were changed.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

fopop, don't spam. I think it should remain the way it is, because, well, some of us have gotten used to it.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that it is fine the way it is. I agree with plokkey , games should be listed by popularity.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'd get confused, and I'd probably wind up going to puzzle games when i wanted shooters.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I think it's an okay idea, but it would mess up a lot of people who are use to the normal thing. Then the support and suggestions would all be: WERE IS THE MISC SECTION ect. lol

If they do it they should probably do that with the submit news community bar too.

Showing 1-10 of 10