ForumsThe TavernAnother Love Problem......

45 6043
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hi All,

I need help....AGAIN!...

Basically, there is this girl who has been my close friend for about 10 weeks. We get on really well, and once she tricked me by saying she likes me. Now she is saying she likes me, but according to my other friend, she is being serious now.

Since it is the Holidays, most of this has happened via MSN. I went into it only liking her as a friend, but to see if she actually liked me I put a *fingers crossed* emote in my PM. I then said that I liked her (lying) and continued taking this idea further and further...

Now, I think I might like her more, and she wants me to prove that I like her on Tuesday (when school restarts) by saying to her face that I love her.

The *fingers crossed* emote is important, because it is my safety net. Seeing as she tricked me once before, if at some point she says 'Punked' or 'Tricked Ya' then I can just say ' Look at my PM. See the crossed fingers.'

If I said that I loved her to her face at school, then the safety net is gone and I am exposed to any trickery. Also, I don't want to commit myself to liking her because I don't want to get hurt.

I haven't had much luck with relationships in the past...most of the girls that I have liked have moved away.

Can anyone suggest anything?

KingRyan

• 45 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 45