Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

More like 3 million

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Maybe 1 milion. Sonny is so popular, so Sonny 2 will be better!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

The last stand got like a million so I vote for that!

lekmik
lekmik
2 posts
Nomad

hmm... sonny is pretty popular (even if i dont like it myself) but because alot of people play sonny on other sites (for other communities) theres gonna be max 750k plays the first week!

forst 400k will be armorgames players who stay there for days (maybe putting the PC on standby to not loose saved games in updates) the next 150k will be people who logged on to play it once then ignored the save bug risk & replayed it.

300k left after that are going to be people who play sonny on other sites & are to impatient to wait for its arrival there + the random pass by player that has no idea what soony is...

but this is just my guess anyways

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I pretty much agree with lekmik except I think it will be a million at most.

somacula
somacula
1 posts
Nomad

I think that Sonny is a nice game, in armor games he has been played a 2,849,751 times, I think that around 1.5 million people will play it

Snakefothers
Snakefothers
32 posts
Nomad

I dont really know. As a lot of other people have said it is a popular game but i think in the first week iot will get maybe 2 million plays, prehaps more.

bible40
bible40
11 posts
Nomad

any1 wana know about my new couch???

MasterKainIV
MasterKainIV
18 posts
Nomad

wWELL one day will be like 1mill palys in week like 455,000,123

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

no more than 2 million

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I would guess about 1.5 million. And that is just the first work. It is such an amazing game, and there is such a build up to it. Whether you like it or not, i think everyone will immediately play it.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Jeese... I'd estimate there's about 100-300k accounts on AG so times that by 3 and itll be at about 1 million plays at most.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I'd estimate there's about 100-300k accounts on AG so times that by 3

Yeah, but there's probably only 50.000 accounts active...times THAT, by 3.

Aside from a rough estimate, that assumes EVERYONE will play it at least once, I don't really see the point, it's a very popular game, it's obviously going to get a lot of plays. Most likely the entire Sonny-loving population will play the game 5-7 days, the 1st week, I mean, so it's bound to role in a 100.000 or more within the first couple of days. It may not have any trouble reaching a million...i would think.
Is this just Armourgames? That's what I'm going off of, but everything in general, it will definatly reach 1.5k to 2k easily thinking of the amount of NewGrounders and Armourgamers alone...

Wow that's a precise number...you must see the future!!!
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

On the first week it comes out, it might make it to 1 million. A more realistic goal it will make is 500k. Not that many will play it. It's popular but not too popular.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

800 K, if it ever comes out.

Showing 1-15 of 17