ForumsSupport ForumArcade Has Extra Page

12 2722
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This is something that does not require the members to talk about. I felt this would make it easier if I just said it here. The arcade section has an extra page which doesn't have any games on it. Page 4 doesn't even have enough games to make that a full page so there is no reason for a page 5.

Don't tell me I should have just messaged the admins. Once one of them takes care of this, this thread can be locked.

• 12 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think we need a bug report, not just a Contact Us. That would help the admins, I think so it would just be stored. And easily accessible to them.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think we need a bug report

Great idea because then the admins can just check in there and look at the reports. Once they checked them, then they can empty it for more to come in. Some people would use it though to say "HAI GUIS SUP???!!!???"
ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

Yea me too,and I think that a bug report would be awesome you should make a topic about that Asherlee!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Urm, really?

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

Urm, really?

Yea,there is check the 5th page of Arcade and it will say no search results have been found!
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well I saw that the other day I was looking for a game and there it was a blank page but it is not a major deal no reason to be worried

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think we need a bug report, not just a Contact Us.

A good idea! Also, the Contact page messages do get sent to the administrators. So one way or another, and administrator is seeing these messages.

I mentioned this glitch to Dan, and he should be passing it on to the site developer. It is probably the same glitch that happens in the forum: when a page is full, it creates the next page before it is posted in. So, as soon as one more game gets submitted to the Arcade section, this glitch should fix itself.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

early what is the point of having an extra page in arcade it confused me when i was rating some of the arcade games

Chaze100

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is no point, just a glitch ;-)

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

There is no point, just a glitch ;-)

Well, 4 more since the 4th page is not completely full. Thanks for clearing it up as just a small glitch though.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Is it really that big of a deal.

I mean, is it honestly worth posting a topic about and getting all upset over. It really does not matter that much.

Just thought i would throw that out there.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Not really I think it is time to lock it up.

Showing 1-12 of 12