ForumsThe TavernFor all my fellow michiganders out there

9 1876
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I know this is kind of old, but what do the people living in Michigan (or know about the story) think on the old Tiger stadium being torn down? I really don't know where I stand on this

• 9 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't know but go ohio state.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I feel kind of bad since that stadium is where the Tiger legends were. Comerica is a nice park but Tiger Stadium still is the legend. I guess it is good in a way because Tiger Stadium really wasn't used that much so it could collect rats and stuff.

Kevin, this is the MLB, not college. Also, Michigan will probably do very well next year and beat your OSU boys.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Whats that. You should probably tell the story so everyone can answer, and not just a select group of people.

Join The Smilies

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

go OSU beavers,

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Whats that.

It is the stadium in Detroit, Michigan. It hosted the Tigers for almost 100 years before Comerica Park was built in 2000. The stadium also used to hold Detroit Lions' games. It really is a historic ball field so it is sad to see it tore down. Does that answer your question?

go OSU beavers,

The Oregon State beavers are cool with Michigan Wolverines.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Voidy's Moving Service: Free and easy to use!

^_^

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yes that does answer my question. Sorry, not a big fan of the tigers or the lions. I am a Mariners person. (And don't start with me about how they sucked so bad this year that it was even worse than previous years).

Click Here, And Spend The Rest Of Your Life In Happiness \\

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Yes that does answer my question. Sorry, not a big fan of the tigers or the lions. I am a Mariners person. (And don't start with me about how they sucked so bad this year that it was even worse than previous years).

I have always been a Tigers fan, even when they sucked. The Lions, not so much. All of the players on the Lions have huge egos. Well, I guess that goes for all sports.
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, their not using it anymore, and they need the space. Though, I think they should of kept it and used it as a concert stage, minor league stadium, etc.

Showing 1-9 of 9