Forums

ForumsVideo Games

is halo 3 beter then bioshock is armor game beter then miniclip find out in this topic now!!!!!

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 12, '08 at 10:29pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

oh yeah, about the website thingy, I'll have to say armorgames!

Posted Feb 12, '08 at 10:31pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

6,794 posts

i think bioshock is better then halo in my oppinion, and armor games pwns, miniclip i think

Posted Feb 12, '08 at 10:31pm

donesixfour

donesixfour

4 posts

well i really like bioshock it is a very fun game, but halo 3 has multiplayer and a story that is hard to stop following. my choice is halo3.

as for armor games vs. miniclip i say armor games because miniclip is too kiddy and they dont have as many good games that is to say most of theirs are junk and old.

Posted Feb 12, '08 at 10:32pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

armorgames release more games too

Posted Feb 12, '08 at 11:20pm

Kurgle

Kurgle

165 posts

For my opinion I say BioShock is better because the physics engine, graphics, and story line is really good. But it scares me.

Armor Games all they way. They have way more fun and original games than Miniclip. I remember when Armor Games was Games Of Gondor. Good times, good times.

Posted Feb 23, '08 at 9:41pm

thechosengecko

thechosengecko

34 posts

i gotta say halo 3 beats bioshock by a lot and armorgames is better than miniclip because all miniclip has is that darn penguin game..... and nothing else. Halo 3 isn't weird or freaky but bioshock sure as hell is. And no bioshock isn't cool, its just weird. Plus armor games has that point thing and ranking thingy also. z

Posted Feb 23, '08 at 9:44pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

There are already threads on both of these topics. Please post further comments in one of those.

Thanks.