ForumsSupport ForumIs the chatroom ever coming back?

22 4202
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Like I said, is the chatroom ever coming back?

• 22 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

it is not. I believe that carlie has already said somewhere that it wont be because of the abuse that was on it.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

oh I think just because a few people were spammers they shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us. I miss the chatroom.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, its not coming back.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

a FEW! ha...I laugh....

Everytime I went into a chatroom, there were at least ten different people cussing me out and warning me for trying to enforce the rules

When you say a few, I think I can speak for all of AG that you are definetly exaggerating

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Don't you mean the opposite of exaggerating? like, inaggerating? But it's true, the chatroom was just being abused.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

They should have done were you need like 1000 points or so to enter. But since they didn't people would make accounts just to spam on it.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If there's a limited amount of people that can do a certain thing on a site, the excluded people will, in any condition, complain and demand they be allowed, quit, or at the very best, start a petition to be allowed in.

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

i miss the chat room i met a bunch of people in there

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The only way the Chatroom will ever come back will be if MrDanMcNeely can code one of his own. That way, he could have some control over it...

KingRyan

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Well, I did like chat.

>_>

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

what i we could find away to evade spammers in there

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I like the idea of A chatroom. It could be a great thing if it comes together. I know that one site always has at least one mod or admin in their chat room or else it is shut down until a mod opens it up.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

florglee2 said: Don't you mean the opposite of exaggerating? like, inaggerating?

no, I meant exaggerating.

Exaggerating basically means blowing something out of proportion...and when he said "a few spammers" that is blowing out of proportion of how many spammers there were
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

So did it go away because there was abusive spamming?

Showing 1-15 of 22