ForumsWEPRChristian vs Mormon

21 7372
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i live in a place were there are barely any christians and some people hate me because im not mormon

• 21 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I really doubt you are HATED because you are not mormon, though. But, don't worry about it. Be who YOU are, not what others want you to be. If someone dislikes you because you don't follow a specific religion, then they are not your friends. Worry about the good people in your life.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

well the fact is mormons are good people some a judgemental some are not its thwe same thing wiht the entire world people are usually pretty good but there not all godd you know what im sayin man

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

Wow the dude Who made this topic up is a retard Morman is a type of christian. Let me elaborate, Protestant christian, catholic christian.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

You know it does not really matter ciscokid, as there is a dramatic difference between a Protestant Christian, and a Catholic Christian.

As far as this debate goes, what are you asking? Which is better? Because it really depends on your own points of view.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

you forgot Orthodox Christian, and Coptic Christian :P

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hm, another old topic. And there's a more recent "Mormonism" thread floating around that is set up better.

Showing 16-21 of 21