ForumsWEPRThe North American Union

16 3219
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Lately, a plot has been uncovered. I think that most people have heard about it, but i wanted to make a post on it.

The United States, Mexico, and Canada want to merge together to make one countries, The North American Union. They will have one currency called the Amero. The other continents of the world plan to do the same. Eventually they want to form one world government.
My opinion on this issue is that it is bad. If we have one government, that destroys the culture of each separate country. It also makes it harder to manage everyone,. It would be easier for people to rebel (which they will), crime will increase, and poverty will grow. That also makes it that much easier for terrorists to target critical people and places. In my opinion the plot of this one world government will be a failure, and will have very severe consequences.

There are you tube videos about it Here

• 16 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I have heard about this and it has to be one of the stupidest ideas. That is asking for problems. We all know that Americans and Mexicans don't exactly get along because Americans think they are taking jobs. Really, this would just cause a civil war. I don't think they will do it because the American congress would probably cut some members and they don't want to lose their jobs.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Exactley. Were worried about illegal immigration? We mine as well just ship 'em over now and give them a head start at stealing a hard working American's job (excuse my uber conservativeness).

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

(excuse my uber conservativeness)

I will NOT! But we wont start fighting again because last time we did it lasted a long time and got a little nasty. Americans think that they are God's gift to the world and that no one should ever be joined with them. They will NOT ever join with another country, ever. Pretentious bastards...
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The whole world should join as one.
But since that will never happen...

Its not gonna happen lol. Who the hell wrote up this thing?

SilvrDog
SilvrDog
8 posts
Nomad

There will never be a One World Government.

1. To many people are racist towards other cultures.

2. Peace, will never happen because humans really don't want it. We are all violent/animals. Most people keep their animal like characteristics dormant.

3. Until we can solve small issues in this world there is no way that we should even consider a One World Government.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yea well I know that Silver, just saying...

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Yup, the new world order is taking over. It starts with the Mexicans coming over to take our orange picking jobs. This is a good example of a conspiracy theory. One person says one thing or publishes one book and BOOM CNN and FOX news are acting like it's happening right now. Youtube is probably the worst place to get opinions about anything.

A) A Canadian economist suggested the AMERO back in 1999 in a book he wrote. And so began that myth.
B) Only Vincent Fox the President of Mexican has expressed support of such a union. As the poorest of all three nations the reason is obvious.
c) The reason that people are up in arms about this topic is mostly because of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America created in 2005. A non government entity designed to promote partnership between Canada, America, and Mexico. See partnership not a union. Critics of the fictional North American Union saw this as the first step to such a union. So now you have people like ron paul and lou dobbs talking about and everything thinks it's happening. When frankly the U.S. would have no reason to join up with Mexico since it's essentially a thrid world country.

People have talking about this the 1800s. And it hasn't come to pass. It's not true.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol Thank you kris

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea this won't happen but if it did I think that the U.S would be able to ally with Canada without too much trouble, but people would be upset about Mexico.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well think about it.
Why in the world would The big and powerful US want to merge with Mexico and Canada...

Unless your saying Mexico and Canada become under the US's control...

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

my view:

mexico is already 90% merged with us (illigally)

cannidas probly looking for protection

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

it would be good and bad i suppose.. good because it would equalize all three countries but bad because we wouldnt be able to govern that big of a country.. too big and too many problems come to be seen..

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

The whole world should join as one.

Why, Drace, why?

Can't you see all of the reasons why it would screw up this world even more?
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ehh that was a dream idea. As in a Utopian world...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This would never ever happen, and GreatZulu has an excellent point:
"we wouldnt be able to govern that big of a country."
The diversity in this country alone is hard to "herd" and combining the interests of Canadians and Mexicans would be absolutely idiotic.

Showing 1-15 of 16