ForumsWEPRThe North American Union

16 3216
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Lately, a plot has been uncovered. I think that most people have heard about it, but i wanted to make a post on it.

The United States, Mexico, and Canada want to merge together to make one countries, The North American Union. They will have one currency called the Amero. The other continents of the world plan to do the same. Eventually they want to form one world government.
My opinion on this issue is that it is bad. If we have one government, that destroys the culture of each separate country. It also makes it harder to manage everyone,. It would be easier for people to rebel (which they will), crime will increase, and poverty will grow. That also makes it that much easier for terrorists to target critical people and places. In my opinion the plot of this one world government will be a failure, and will have very severe consequences.

There are you tube videos about it Here

• 16 Replies
tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Because U Tube is such a credible source...Conspiracies abound. The &quotowers-that-be" are making plenty of money off the status quo. Few people are interested in enacting any drastic changes because it upsets short-term profits.

Showing 16-16 of 16