ForumsThe TavernWhat would you be if you were mutated??

19 2494
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

This is what I would be.
Name:Super Rapping Monkey
Food:Fries n' chips and pepsi
Where:In the zoo rapping!!
Description:A monkey that raps in the zoo with lots of bling!Also with a golden tooth!

• 19 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

This sounds kinda like a Forum Game kinda thing, but I'd be a Chuck Norris, if I were lucky.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

That's not baing mutilated. Being mutilated is being torn apart or having you body be severly damaged to the point that it no longer resembles you, or a human.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Thank you for an incredibly random definition. Yes, you get a pat on a back, that's what mutilated means. But the term used here is mutated, which means basically changed into something else.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I read it as mutilated. Anyways, I would hopefully be something similar to the Juggernaut(for those who have seen X-Men 3).

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what a juggernaut is. I've heard the term everywhere though.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I'm reffering to the X-Men Character. If he gains even she slightest momentum, he's completley unstoppable. His strength is almost limitless.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Um...a bird. They can fly.

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

I would be a can of spam and i would eat myself

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I could understand being spam, but how could you grow a can? maybe you'd just be a pile of it. And why spam? Why not be made outta like ice cream or pizzas or root beer or something?

Tumnus
Tumnus
3 posts
Shepherd

extra strong with 4 arms. damn pokemon putting ideas in my head... (machamp yes im that sad i even know its name)

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'd be a pink flying banana with cyan toes.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I would be kitten with seventeen tails and I could shoot fireballs at bad puppies who didn't obey.

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

I would mutate into something with tentacles ...kinda of like having a bunch of extra arms ..but just about to stick to things lol

Nater
Nater
1,297 posts
Nomad

i would be a dragon

Nater
Nater
1,297 posts
Nomad

no wait i would actually be captain atom LOOK him up on google his usuall name was my name

Showing 1-15 of 19