ForumsThe TavernQuitting.... WHY?

4 1892
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Okay, what is up with everyone quitting... half the people in the top have quit and almost all the others are thinking about it.

• 4 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

First of all it is when people go crazy and talk to them just because they have a lot of points. That quickly gets anoying. They don't usualy like it when people alway message them like everyone is their friend when realy they are popular only because they are in the top 10.

Second, I honestly don't care. Its a shame but you have to worry about your own profile and your true AG friends. Personally I don't care that people in the top 10 are quitting because either I don't consider them a friend of mine or they have an alt that they started using instead (and I talk to them through their alt acount).

This has been talked about many times and realy it is pointless to worry about people in the top 10. They are just regular AG users, it is anoying that people act like they are more than just that. Most of them will even agree.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

First of all it is when people go crazy and talk to them just because they have a lot of points. That quickly gets anoying. They don't usualy like it when people alway message them like everyone is their friend when realy they are popular only because they are in the top 10.

COMPLETELY true, what the other members don't understand is how much spam and unwanted attention goes to you.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

The paparatzi is good for the first few days then it gets really bad.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I don't really see why everyone gets so bent out of shape because someone quits...it is not that big of a deal, everyone has their own free will and they are able to quit when they want to and YOU can't change that. I'm sure when the time comes when you quit, you won't want people constantly nagging at you asking you to not quit...

Showing 1-4 of 4