24 posts
Nomad

how do u no if a girl likes u

• 27 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

um, blushing and sputtering when their around u? I dunno?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Unless you have a situation to go with that question, there is absolutely no way what-so-ever to answer that question.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, they smile more around you, and seem more happy and playful. (odd term, but thats the only way i can really describe it) but trust me, you'll know for sure when theres somethin going on.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Sometimes they're mean to you or hit you I think..idk
Get some of the same friends as the girl who you think likes you and see if they can find out.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Dude, you need to figure it out for yourself.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

i would agree with some of the posts...it depends on the girl and situation.... just try and notice different things (behavour wise)

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Just be a man and ask her. You'll never know if a girl likes you or not unless you ask her or her best freind. She will never just come out and say I like you because they are just like that. lol.

So just make something up and ask her or something. I like to use this, "Hey, Kris (one of my freinds) said that you like me. Is she lieing or what? And tell me the truth, im not going to go around announcing it." Or I just say that I like them and most of the time they will say if they like you or not.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, that's the real story.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

If they are laughing at all your jokes (even the unfunny ones).

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

There is a distinct difference, in my mind, between liking and loving someone. I dont mean to split hairs here but there is.

The way a girl acts towards a boy she is interested in is probably similar to the way a boy acts to a girl when he likes her, depending on age, of course. I know that when I liked a boy, I would usually "be around". I would be nearby, either with friends or reading or such, so that he would see me. If I could catch his eye I would smile and pretend it was no grand thing, but I would be WOOOHOOing all over the place in my head.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Love i skind of like a a very rare thing to do dude.

%98.5 doesn't always think about love instead they think about other things they enjoy more than.

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

Depends on the girl. Some girls act crazy in love sorta like this:
"Huuuh(said in a love like way) he's so cute. i bet he likes me too. he says he likes my hair. OMG! He must be totally in love with me!"(i have seen this before),some bully you as if she liked you but was trying to get the thought out of her head and some act normal as a cover up.(whenever i'm around my crush i just act normal. he's nice and funny.I had a crush on him for 3 years but he still dosen't know! how's that for cover-up?)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

3 Years...wow! I think that you should at least say something...I had a crush on this girl for 3 Quarters of the year...and then she moved away...I was guttered...

The story about a Girl that laughs at every one of your jokes is true...I hate that though. When I crack a lame joke and their laughing hard...I just say, 'It wasn't THAT funny!'

I have been having an interesting time with loving/liking someone these past few weeks....

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

some bully you as if she liked you but was trying to get the thought out of her head

People can act in all kinds of ways if they're somehow attracted to you and don't want to be, or don't want to think about it.

Speaking strictly outside of the one significant relationship I've had...back when I was in year 6 (last year of elementary/primary), a girl who had been particularly vicious and always saying how much I sucked and I should go die and I was yucky this and yucky that and cooking up all kinds of evil plots against me (I was not a very happy kid as a result) suddenly, near the end of the year, giving me random hugs.

I was slightly creeped out. It turned out that she'd been crushing on me for most of the 2 years we'd known each other and she couldn't deal. Not to mention that I had a crush on another girl at the time...several years later I ran into the latter and she seemed to be crushing on me too...yeah. This was all a while ago, though.

And then there's the girls on that MMO I play that were crushing on me...I honestly am not sure what's going on, but I can tell you I don't handle it well! The point is, it all makes me really wonder how we go about expressing and perceiving attraction.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

True Strop....I'm not very good at handling it either....must be all these computer games and online Flash Game sites! xD

There is this one girl in my class that act like she hates me...and I have a feeling she might like me...and this other girl which I asked out last year who rejected me...she always is annoying me...

Hmm...come to think of it there are heaps of girls that act like they hate me...maybe they all liked me! XD!

lol!

KingRyan

Showing 1-15 of 27