ForumsThe Tavern% of people who have ever spammed

8 2194
bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

ok now im going to take a poll of % of people who have EVER spammed ill take the first 100 responses and PLEASE be honest this will make the poll incorrect and i dont care if you have for the first vote im going to say i HAVE spammed a few times

• 8 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I think everyone has spammed AT LEAST once. Proably even Carlie. But, I have spammed a few times.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Oh me! Pick me. Yep I spammed. back when I thought that was the only thing you could do online...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Yes I have!

That would be everyone!
When your a baby you talk gibberoush when your parents are that is spamming their conversation!

or...If you haven't (on computer) then you...are..well everyone who is new to a forum or computer has to have spammed once asking for something or how to do something..

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I spammed, about once or twice, or three times. Maybe four... but probably five.

But it was a long time ago.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I didn't purposefully spam, but i made real small comments on games and stuff that were like just the rating i gave it.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i spammed alot but but i knew that was not a good idea now im going for my first merit ever YEAHHHHH!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, like Gman said, everyone in the forums have at least spammed once. No one is That perfect. However, if you rephrased it to people who spammed constantly, I would say about 90% of our population do that. The other 10% are Moderators, Admins, and members who are actual members.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think everyone has spammed AT LEAST once. Proably even Carlie. But, I have spammed a few times.

Think again, my record is squeaky clean ;-)

I will lock this, since an updated thread has been made here on the matter.
Showing 1-8 of 8