ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314961
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Otherwise I just hate abortion..It is stopping something from becoming a baby..

Sperm can eventually become a baby?
Oh Im such a mass murderer!

First of all it turns into a baby very quickly with arms and legs..So it would have to be caught very early for it to be fully foetus

Whats so special about a baby no one wants? Wouldn't you rather have no one living in Africa rather then starving children?
(Not to be an idiot because not all of Africa is mass poverty as media claims...>_&gt

Second of all the Girl has a choice its her body

Then let her do what she wants! She doesn't want a baby, ok then...
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Second of all the Girl has a choice its her body...Is just completely wrong,

Read the full thing...

Now note sperm isn't a baby..But an egg mixed with one is..Duh..Get your facts right..

And theres always foster parents who cant get a child

So its a waste of a life...

So yes drace your facts are wrong...

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Now note sperm isn't a baby..But an egg mixed with one is..Duh..Get your facts right..

A fertilized egg is not a baby. It's a fertilized egg. A clump of cells is not a baby, it's a clump of cells.
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

A fertilized egg is not a baby. It's a fertilized egg. A clump of cells is not a baby, it's a clump of cells.

Yeah but usually when the girl notices shes pregnant it becomes a foetus which is pretty much an organism which is gonna be a baby..

Yes I sometimes miss out a few words..

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

foetus

wo-man mak foetus in 2 babby

Anyways, we don't need more people on Earth right now, Windshift. We probably need a little less.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Yeah but usually when the girl notices shes pregnant it becomes a foetus which is pretty much an organism which is gonna be a baby..

When she realizes she's pregnant then it becomes a fetus? Just because something will eventually turn into something else doesn't make it sacred. A caterpillar will eventually turn into a lovely butterfly but until then it's a disgusting caterpillar. You treat something like it is not what it will become. A fertilized egg is not a baby because it may someday become a baby.
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Well then if you're saying that they aren't properly human even with organs and hands/feet...Its just messed up that a woman can give up a child thats gonna be born most likely healthy

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Well then if you're saying that they aren't properly human even with organs and hands/feet

I'm saying a hunk of cells and DNA do not a human.

Its just messed up that a woman can give up a child thats gonna be born most likely healthy

You have no clue what the chances of a healthy birth are. It's staggering the amount of things that can happen pre-birth. Then the amount of things that can and do happen to unwanted children. Saying a hunk of DNA is a person is saying that spermicide is murder because one of those sperm might mix with an egg and a baby might be born.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

So if you have sex, get pregnant, and then the fertilized egg magically disappears, and no one knew about it, it would be such a big deal eh?

Basically the same thing with abortion. It goes away and /end.

Also, we can surely agree there is a huge difference between a baby and that fetus you call a baby.
So why is a baby so special anyway? Even if you managed to put a fetus under the definition of a human, so what?
Well a baby you see, is special because people love and enjoy it. Its interactive, it cries, it laughs, its a small human. A fetus though, is disgusting. No one has emotions for a fetus, therefore it has no moral value of it and cannot be called murder. If a mother does not want that shit to come out, she can dump it.

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Drace, I'm not against abortion, but what you just said was... Distasteful to say the least. A fetus is a Human just the same as you are, pretty much the same DNA.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Haha.
Why is the 'killing' of small retarded looking uncared for humans (fetuses) that will eventually hunt the mother's life and pretty much murder her bad?

Even if you want to call it a human, it surely has different attributes then that of one. To disallow one to have an abortion when it will make her life a lot easier, because its murder of a fetus is just evil.

All abortion does is give us a longer time of which we can uncover a mistake. Hell in Rome, the fathers could have anyone in their family killed and no one viewed it as monstrous.

Oh but no, the energy I will use to have sex is murder as it will eventually lead to a human being! That unborn baby has ultimate rights of over his unborn body which he will soon get to control!
Energy is EvilzorzZ!

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

For all the people who read this: You were born. right? So, you were probably in the womb of your mother also, right? well, then you should also knowyou were also fetus at one point in birth. Why should a fetus not have the same luxury that you had at birth?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

The fetus doesn't know what luxury is if it is not born.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

WHAT THE HECK IS DRACE TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A fetus though, is disgusting.

EVERYONE IS A FETUS AT ONE POINT!

so if a fetus isnt human as Drace says then it morphs into a human??? lol abortion kills no matter which way you look at it. a fetus is a stage in *HUMAN* life and killing a fetus is killing a human! So you were disgusting Drace because you were a fetus! omg this seems so obvious to me. ABORTION IS WRONG! fetus' grow up and live and stopping them from doing that is evil.

Hell in Rome, the fathers could have anyone in their family killed and no one viewed it as monstrous.

who cares what they thought in Rome? like the old saying goes, "If your friend jumps off a cliff would you jump too?" if no one viewed it a monstrous then that "no one" has problems!

Haha.
Why is the 'killing' of small retarded looking uncared for humans (fetuses) that will eventually hunt the mother's life and pretty much murder her bad?

fetus' dont murder! wtf r u talking about??? you were a fetus wouldn't you care if your mom wanted you aborted Drace!?! even if you do believe in abortion the way you put it is just horrible. 20 levels down from distasteful! monstrous and evil is probably the best way to describe your opinions on abortion Drace! what kind of person r u?

[b]im pretty sure every single person on ag likes living and if they were aborted they wouldn't be? isnt that a problem?

ABORTION KILLS IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Abortion does not kill people, and It should not be illegal, it should be up to the mother.

Showing 616-630 of 1508