ForumsThe TavernHow many people here...

22 3398
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

have a job? And if so, describe it.

I have worked at Krogers(a grocery store) as a cashier/bagger. I should be making $6.50/hr after my promotion becomes official.

• 22 Replies
haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/spam.jpeg

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

How is this spam, haslife?

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

i think this is spam because its just a random topic and why would you want to know what people who play this site do? It doesnt affect you in any way

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well spamming doesn't effect you either does it haslife? The Tavern is meant for random topics.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Well spamming doesn't effect you either does it haslife? The Tavern is meant for random topics.

I agree, get off of his sack. Everyone always wants to jump on some body's back, calm down people. Right now I am unemployed but my last job was with Lexus. I worked there for a year doing odd jobs and working on their cars. I miss that job, very much.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I was going to get a job somewhere like the pool this summer.. I got too lazy :P

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

This isn't spam at all.

I wash dishes for a local restaurant.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i wish i had a part-time job.... there's nothing to do in the summer... anyone who lives in Phu My Hung in HCMC know a good place that allows 12 year olds (soon 13!) to work please tell me! i doubt anyone lives near me....

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Also, I work (unnoficially) for my father. He's a Contractor, so it's labour. But, I also make $10/hr there.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I used to deliver newspapers, but that was quite a while ago! I don't do anything currently.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I work for Coldstone Creamery, as many people here know. My job is mainly to corral a bunch of 16 year olds in a building, and make sure they are doing something productive. It's actually similar to what I do here, except I get to make cakes and ice cream at work... and I come home smelling like waffle cones. It's actually a pretty great job, except that I have to sing a lot, and I can't sing well at all...

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

DragonMistress, I wish I worked at a Creamery. My friend does, and he gets free unlimited whatever he wants to make.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1678/manbigqs6.jpg
Join The Sig Strikers!

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

I work at a Burger King o_O

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Xantu, I know someone who works at a Burger King. He says it's the most disgusting "kitchen" he's ever seen. Is this true for yours?

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Mines pretty clean.I spit in everyones food though.It gives me a rush.

Showing 1-15 of 22