ForumsGames.

17 7169
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There must be some other RPG game players out there, right?

My favourite of all time would have to be The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. If you include the two expansions, it is a massive world and takes well over 300+ hours to do everything in one profile. On top of that, the story line is top notch. And add the ability to make your own quests or items with the editor...pure gold.

Second is...well...a series. I have lived through the whole Final Fantasy series, played them all and count each one as a child. Not really, but you get the idea.

Now, a warning. If anyone says anything along the lines of "lolz, ff7 is liek my fave game cuz cloud is teh pwnage and seferoff kics azz!", I will hunt them down and give them a lobotomy. Atleast give a reason...

• 17 Replies
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i like dragon fable,...if its an rpg..lol.. its a pretty good game

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

mech quest is better

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

FF VII

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

whats that?

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

haha monkeys

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

monkeys

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

fd

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

FF V11

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

final fantasy 7 is what it means fire tail

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is best RPG i have play, but i haven't played morriwind so i might have to check that out

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Nerds? And this comes from someone who is on a message board...on a website deicated to video games on the internet...on a thread about video games in general. Uh-huh. Ok.

Oblivion is fine, but it just does not seem to have the same depth or epic storyline as Morrowind.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I know it isn't easy keeping up with double topics, but that's what our job is. Here is the link to the original RPG topic.

Thanks - Ashlee

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

...that thread is from January. How many damned threads do people make? That would have to be on the fifth page or so.*grumble grumble*

wierdhead8
wierdhead8
70 posts
Nomad

i like final fantasy 2 personaly although final fantasy as a series is great to.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

radiatia stories

Showing 1-15 of 17