Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Reformed World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc., Guide to Success

Posted May 13, '10 at 4:51pm

bgerm52

bgerm52

668 posts

Thank you for telling everyone to do these things.

Posted Jun 6, '10 at 11:19pm

Derchak

Derchak

94 posts

[quote]And I just lost the game, but that's off topic.
I forgot about the game.

Posted Jun 6, '10 at 11:20pm

Derchak

Derchak

94 posts

Quote fail.

Posted Jun 20, '10 at 9:09am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

4,178 posts

Actually I would like to submit for your consideration that the guide you have presented us, Estel, dictate that this thread be renamed "Common Sense:Your Guide to Success in Everything".

However since we know that isn't going to happen I'd just like to say thank you. This is the only forum that I participate in where such applicable and concise advice is offered. Hopefully your suggestions are followed and this forum continues to be somewhere to find intelligent and educated conversation.

Posted Aug 26, '10 at 10:16pm

DoctorHouseNCIS

DoctorHouseNCIS

321 posts

We really need a way to organize this forum better

Posted Aug 29, '10 at 7:03am

QrqinaL

QrqinaL

1 post

Thanks for post

Posted Jan 1, '11 at 3:08pm

skarl

skarl

262 posts

about the spelling and grammar: sorry, but isn't that a really hard demand for the ones to whom english is not the first language?

Posted Jan 2, '11 at 7:14pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,583 posts

It can get pretty difficult trying to argue in the WEPR when you aren't very fluent in English. It can get to the point where the other posters just disregard the post entirely. But again, this is an English-based site where few active people are actually capable of translating correctly. ArmorGames's layout is easy enough to where people of any language can select a game and play to their hearts' content. There may be also a point in AG3 where the AG team wants to internationalize the site to where multiple languages can be a part of the layout. This still means the community will be English-based.

Actually I would like to submit for your consideration that the guide you have presented us, Estel, dictate that this thread be renamed "Common Sense:Your Guide to Success in Everything".

But you're capable of doing that MRWalker

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 3:41pm

Paarfam

Paarfam

1,605 posts

One thing I see quite a bit is people using wrong grammar such as spelling words wrong, misusing "there, their, and they're" and "your and you're" seem identical to seem people.

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:50pm

artificialflames

artificialflames

6 posts

I freaking wear my underwear twice in a row.

Reply to The Reformed World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc., Guide to Success

You must be logged in to post a reply!