Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Reformed World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc., Guide to Success

Posted Jun 11, '11 at 1:40am

JsaKim

JsaKim

271 posts

Things Going on in the real world. A lot has happened since 2000. There has been a lot of Natural Disasters. They have captured criminals like Osama Bin Laden who was suspected to have destroyed the twin towers. Barack Obama becoming the first Black President and Michael jackson, Legendary Musican dying. And Much more

Posted Jun 21, '11 at 8:09pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I would like to make One comment about the topic of religion. Never get into an argument with a Mormon that they do not drink coffee or tea because it has caffeine in it. You will lose that argument. I know plenty of Mormons who drink Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Mountain Dew. I think I would know anyways because I am Mormon.

Posted Jun 23, '11 at 10:39pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

Never get into an argument with a Mormon that they do not drink coffee or tea because it has caffeine in it. You will lose that argument.

if its on the internet, it doesnt matter what the topic is. youre going to lose the argument anyway. nobody on the internet is allowed to admit that theyre wrong.

dont argue with me on this, youll never win.

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 11:55am

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

if its on the internet, it doesnt matter what the topic is. youre going to lose the argument anyway. nobody on the internet is allowed to admit that theyre wrong.

Actually I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and I am not wrong on this one.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 1:48am

Toluffy

Toluffy

6 posts

yes good conversation i really liked =D

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 3:02am

GrazingBuffalo

GrazingBuffalo

30 posts

dont argue with me on this, youll never win.

...I don't understand how you did that.

In other news, thanks for putting this thread up. I'm sure it'll be useful to lots.

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 6:27pm

stargate99

stargate99

24 posts

I love a good argument with someone who knows what they are talking about.  If they don't know what they are talking about then the argument is over in like 5-10 minutes.

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 9:57pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,588 posts

If they don't know what they are talking about then the argument is over in like 5-10 minutes.

Does anyone else just hate it when you make a thread which has gone for about 30 pages, and then someone just bursts in and gives a totally off-conversational opinion?

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 9:37am

athinianhoplite

athinianhoplite

24 posts

yeah thats truee is so annoying i hate those guys althought sometimes are right

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 10:44am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

dont argue with me on this, youll never win

I once said that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11 I meant that they were linked but I was still wrong for saying they were responsible.
I just admitted to being wrong on the internet. I think you have just lost that argument.

Reply to The Reformed World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc., Guide to Success

You must be logged in to post a reply!