Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 12:47pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Well, in that case I think I'll stick with the super fighter.

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 12:54pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,236 posts

Knight

I have killed the boss with every tank succesfully. They all do their job right. It all depends on your playing style.

If you like to fly in circles around the enemy or zig zag your way around bullets and shoot, the Ghost Sniper is right for you. It fires one shot at a time and is very agile. This means you can pute most of your focus on dodging bullets.

If you like to throw down heavy fire while dodging bullets, the Super Fighter is the way to go.

If you find that you are ok at dodging bullets (but not that great) then the Leecher is good at recovering health since it recovers bubbles each time it hits an enemie.

The Drone Tank is quite weird to use and I do not advise anybody to use it untill they have mastered at least one or two other 5th gen tanks. It is not a bad tank, but because it depends on creeps to take out the enemy, you will feel like you are doing nothing and getting nowhere in the battle. You will feel like your just a sitting duck (when realy your not).

The Super Heavy and BFT Carrier I think are best for people who can not move around and shoot and stink at dodging. If you stink at dodging and firing, then you might as well choose something were you can take the hits. They will take a lot of fire and damage so you have to keep firing or else you will be demoted a tank generation. Both tanks are abotu equil in my opinion.

Basicly I see it like this:
Ghost Sniper-People who like to dodge every bullet.
Super Fighter-People who like to throw heavy fire, don't mind taking a few extra hits.
Leecher Tank-People who have trouble keeping their health up.
Drone Tank-People who want to try a new unique style of play.
Super Heavy-For people who don't care how many times they are hit and likes to use that "One weapon that pwns them all"
BFT Carrier- For people who don't care how many times they are hit but like to dish out a lot of damage (much easier secondary weapon use compared to Super Heavy).

It is all about playing style.

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 12:57pm

azorDead

azorDead

39 posts

Thanks for this guide! This give me lots of help!

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 1:04pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

wow... all I can say is wow... THIS IS AMAZING. This is probably one of the best guides that I have seen yet. I think that you deserve a merit for this.

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 1:58pm

ialwayswin

ialwayswin

825 posts

Very very nice job on this complete guide!

Posted Jul 26, '08 at 4:53pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Woah! I beat the game using super fighter but I got sent down to fighter and I won with the help of a shield! I didn't even know what was happening at the beginning!

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 6:51am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

Man, that last boss was tough with the heavy. I replayed it with the ghost sniper and the disassemble ability made it very easy

About the arena: To unlock a tank in the arena, you must level up to that tank in normal mode. To unlock an enemy in the arena, you must kill it in normal mode.

Posted Jul 27, '08 at 11:44am

Ironklown

Ironklown

38 posts

i've already beat it and this is a really good guide imma use it right now : p

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 10:50am

HeroInteractive

HeroInteractive

36 posts

Wow! I'm absolutely amazed by the great quality of this guide! I'm really proud that NoNameC68 thought BT2 worthy of taking so much time to make such a quality walkthrough! Great job!

I'll be linking to this walkthrough from other sites and persuading others to link to it as well!

Posted Jul 29, '08 at 9:48pm

dragoncrusher

dragoncrusher

811 posts

Really good guide. Now I know what tank to pick.

Reply to Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

You must be logged in to post a reply!