ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBob McBobBob

55 10432
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

This is not the first time writing stroies but this is the first time without bad words and such. and all my stories are RANDOM RANDOM i would make it bigger but i cant and this is all in 1 day so on to the story...
------------------------------------------------------------
Bob wake up to his moms soothing voice,"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Bob got up to get dressed when out of nowhere a meteor came and it was like SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him and he was like,"DAMN!!!" He started running downstairs to tell his mom to go but then it crashed straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground. It was total silence unitl Bob finally said," Finally, She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• 55 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Pretty funny and messed up story. Is that the whole thing or part of it?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!"

Soothing? LOL

SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him

So it crashed and then continued after him LOL

He started running downstairs to tell his mom

She couldn't hear it o_O ??

straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground.

If it crashed downstairs and Bob was up stairs...shouldn't they both be dead?

She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

.....morbid dude

Well, all i can say was that was random!
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Thanks and no the story will end at soon as he goes to sleep. Its around 7:00 am when it happened

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Ill put something new everyday but here is the other part. At the end ill put the entire story together.
------------------------------------------------------------
With no breakfast, Bob hurried to get some food at smart & final, then he remebered he couldnt go there so he thought to himself," I Think?" and a person came out of nowhere and was like, uhhhhhhhh brains uhhhhhh. Bob replied," Your right to Food4Less. As he hurried there, He noticed the guys wasnt a guy, it was a lady, and then he noticed the lady wasnt a lady, it was a dog, and then he noticed the dog wasnt a dog is was a zombie and Bob was like *GASP* and punched it in the face. As he looked around, he saw more zombies around him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i forgot my wallet at home!!!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Arax_Nisanu made a very good point.

With no breakfast, Bob hurried to get some food at smart & final, then he remebered he couldnt go there so he thought to himself," I Think?" and a person came out of nowhere and was like, uhhhhhhhh brains uhhhhhh. Bob replied," Your right to Food4Less. As he hurried there, He noticed the guys wasnt a guy, it was a lady, and then he noticed the lady wasnt a lady, it was a dog, and then he noticed the dog wasnt a dog is was a zombie and Bob was like *GASP* and punched it in the face. As he looked around, he saw more zombies around him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i forgot my wallet at home!!!!

I didn't really get that part.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I understood it after reading it twice.

Pretty funny. I laughed the most at this:

As he looked around, he saw more zombies around him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i forgot my wallet at home!!!!

LOL
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

[quote]I CAN"T PAY THEM "Will you take a check?" "sure"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol this is epically random. I tip my hat to you.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Very....Spontanious....But strangly Interesting....

The second part is harder to understand than the first....

And how did he learn to speak Zombie?

KingRyan

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

All the questions that you ask will not be answered because i have not thought of an answer yet but maybe i wil answer it after i take a shower which i will do like in 5 mins so get ready!

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

7:00 A.M.
Bob wake up to his moms soothing voice,"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Bob got up to get dressed when out of nowhere a meteor came and it was like SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him and he was like,"****!!!" He started running downstairs to tell his mom to go but then it crashed straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground. It was total silence unitl Bob finally said," Finally, She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
7:15 A.M.
7:47 A.M.
As Bob kept yelling about his wallet, a zombie took notice to him. Other zombies started to notice and soon, Bob was surrounded. Bob turned around to see all the zombies getting ready to eat him but [b]suddenly someone yelled "I cant take this life anymore1" and blew up and it was Bob but it wasnt really Bob, it was some rich emo kid that can buy explosives and Bob took out his magical sword and started killing zombies. He knew he was out matched so he put the one ring and became invisible. He ran as fast as he could to get away, but it was no use. The dragon king or what ever came after him. Bob took our his magical bow that shot rainbows and fairies and shot the dude right into the eye and a magical rainbow appeared and there were unicorns and fairies and other magical stuff and everyone lived happily ever after until he noticed there was something there. He saw the zombies ganging up on him and he knew what to do...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, hilarious, understandable, yet not at the same time, and not many stories can do that.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

weird day in that story.... but the story is nice! although i dont understand the 7.15am story..

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

OMG!!! I am laughing so hard it hurts! its great but o so random!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Very random... but funny!

Showing 1-15 of 55