ForumsWEPRWhat does it mean to you?

10 3610
pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

What does being a christian to you? and do you show you christianity to your friends in your school? (this thread is for believers in Jesus)

• 10 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

and do you show you christianity to your friends in your school?

I'm sorry but I think thats a bad idea. People don't know how to deal with those things so they will revert to humor.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Poor accusations, Drace. FOr this, I would say speak for yourself. Everyone at my school knows me as a Christian. Being a Christian means everything to me. I will go to a loving God at the end of my days. I pray to him, and follow him and a spot will be saved for me in heaven. It just doesn't get any better

Humor? I haven't seen, or known anyone that will just joke around about Christianity. It's a serious thing everywhere I have lived. Everyone took it seriously, well at least serious enough.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

No one in my school takes Christianity (or any other religion for the matter) seriously.I agree with Drace.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well I guess it matters on your age Estel. If your anywhere below high school, wont work out too well...oh and location matters too!

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry but I think thats a bad idea. People don't know how to deal with those things so they will revert to humor.

right, hey how about you let them make up thier minds

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

and drace when i was in 3rd grade i converted a kid and everyone i know takes christainity serously

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

In third grade O.o.
Lol nice job.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

and do you show you Christianity to your friends in your school?

Yes. And a lot of them pay attention. Maybe it's just my school, but the kids pay a attention when you talk about any religion.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

"and drace when i was in 3rd grade i converted a kid"

You have major problems if you're proud of that.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well at my school there's lots of kids that don't even know what their religion is because their parents or grandparents never took them to church and if you ask their parents what their religion is they said they are christian but never went to church

Showing 1-10 of 10