ForumsSupport Forumag sidebar

19 2734
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i am thinking whenever you log on to ag that big space on the side should be put to use, their should be a sidebar that shows all the conrents of your profile without you keep having to keep clicking on your profile to see if u have a comment. What do u guys think.

• 19 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

It'd be okay but you could just check your profile for the sakes of it!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It seems just so easy to go to your profile.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

yes but my computers slow, and i hate to go back. it takes like 5minutes.

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

Yea that would be easy to check your profile thats what I just did!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Or open another tab. One for whatever business that you're doing, and one that is on your profile. Just as easy...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Heck while were are it why not just make a widget or program to logon from your desktop and see everything on your profile from there. Then you won't even have to come on the site!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Open up seperate tabs. I have one for the games, one for the forums, and one for my profile, which I refresh every once in a while.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Or open another tab. One for whatever business that you're doing, and one that is on your profile. Just as easy...

Yea, this is what I do. I have my profile open in one tab, the forums open in another, and whatever game or topic I am on in another one.

Tabs are a wonder!
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

yes, thankyou klaushouse, finally.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I think he is talking about something that would refresh itself all the time, like gmail. Cause if you leave your profile open it won't refresh the new comments, you must refresh the page, which is just the same as having to load the entire page.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i used to use tabs, but my pc could't handle it and used to always freeze.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

windows vista sidebar is a good example

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol glad I understood. Can get very frustrating on a slow connection. ArmorGames is very tough to handle. Maybe an upgrade could be have just comments refresh, it would be easy to handle and if Zain just opens one tab with his things he could pop to it and have his comments refresh. Not much else on his profile!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

That would be bad, because it would make computers freeze up having to load more stuff.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

That would be bad, because it would make computers freeze up having to load more stuff.

I think the point is that it would have less to load. It would only reload the comments, to make it quicker because it would not have to reload everything on the page when you see your comments.
Showing 1-15 of 19