ForumsThe TavernA New RP Session from me! liek ZOMG!

26 4399
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I have gotten a lot of requests from people to start back up my 'Dark Ages' RP session.

But I will not. XD

Too many of the members that were active in that one are gone, and I was getting bored of the whole dark ages theme anyways.

So it is up to you, the players, to figure out what you want for the next one.

I am going to set up a basic form for each person to fill out, so I can get ideas for the next one.

**Form**
Description of RP:

Same quest for everyone?:

Class based?:

Predetermined starting items?:

Story lines intermingle?:

**Example of completed form**
Description of RP: Everyone is a Pokemon and they have to run around and do stuff! Pokemon stuff!

Same quest for everyone?:Yes, everyone must try and defeat a giant rock.

Class based?: Yes, each different type of Pokemon

Predetermined starting items?:No, player gets to choose starting items.

Story lines intermingle?: Yes

If there are any questions about filling out the form, feel free to ask!

And no, there is no way in hell I am going to do a Pokemon RP. Sorry kids.

• 26 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Thank YOU!

Been looking forward to doing this. Truthfully though, I like the Dark Ages theme =( Even though I don't have another type I can think of, I will fill out a form anyways.

Description of RP: *no comment*

Same quest for everyone?: Not really, want you to give everyone a different type quest for everyone, similar to the last one.

Class based?: Absolutely, without it things are just too random, this adds more choices and keeps things interesting.

Predetermined starting items?: Yes, I would like you to choose the starting items, otherwise things just get too random and people want things that give them an edge. If someone wants they should be able to like request another add-on, as long as it's nothing big and won't make a huge difference. Maybe let them choose 1 small item.

Story lines intermingle?: Every once in a while, sometimes. But I don't want every part to have other people in it.

I chose things the way I thought would keep the most order, but still be as fun as possible!

And awww, no Pokemon one

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I am VERY happyface

Everyone being a pokemon would be funny, but the Dark Ages was fun....Maybe everyone could be forest animals that live in a forest (Really?) that is being torn down for space for a new company.

Everyone's quest will all come together to a main goal, but everyone's way of accomplishing the task will be different. (One person gathers fighters, one goes out for info, etc.)

well, the classes could be the different animals, at different ranks such as group leader, scout, etc.

The items should be predetermined. I think it adds a whole new side to the story.

I think the story lines should all intermingle eventually.

DONE

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

How about a Fuedal japan theme you know (Samuri, Ninja, Ronin, chemist,ect) But absolutely no pokemon!!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Pokemon would be kind of stupid, because all we would go like is Pikachu! or Aipom! or something like that all day...

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

Since this is pretty mutch straight forward you would be able to handle more people (no magic!)

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I actually now thought of a theme. Sorry I couldn't put it in my before post. It wouldn't be totally dark-age or anything, but it will still be set in the past. The classes I am thinking of could be somewhat like Final Fantasy Tactics *War of the Lions*. I don't want them to be exactly the same, or have any storyline the same, because that would be stealing their ideas. I am just thinking of classes similar, and maybe just changed around a little.

*Classes*

- Archer
- Arithmetician
- Bard
- Black Mage
- Dancer
- Dragoon
- Geomancer
- Knight
- Mime
- Monk
- Mystic
- Ninja
- Orator
- Samurai
- Summoner
- Thief
- Time Mage
- White Mage

*Bards - only Males*
*Dancers - Only Females*

----------------------------------------
It wouldn't have to be exactly like that, but I was thinking of something similar. Just maybe take out some classes, and add others.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hey jwalsh, what if I want to be a dancer? Haha

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

yeah a dude should be allowed to ba a dancer!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

This isn't even fully thought through yet. It was just a suggestion, if it gets taken up we will make more details.

Also, like a told Estel

if you wish too be a dancer, you would have to make your character a female. Either that, or be a hermaphrodite, which wouldn't fit in too well with the theme. We don't want it too turn into Jerry Springer.

Even if you are a male, you can make your character a female (which would be fun XD)
Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

hey teres a whole lota chracters in this one might make oyour job thinking up storys way to hard!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

POKEMON RP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH RRRRRRRROOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR.
I CALL SQUIRTLE.

Sh*t yes. I'm pumped.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Description of RP: How about an Army type RP?

Same quest for everyone?: yes

Class based?: yes, there could be two sides (ex: axis and allies) and within those two side there could be different classes (ex: medic, infantry, etc...) It doesn't have to be WW2, that axis and allies thing was just an example coming off the top of my head.

Predetermined starting items?: yes, I think that each class should have their own unique starting items

Story lines intermingle?: Yes

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Description of RP:Super hero school

Same quest for everyone?:No all you have to do is go to classes

Class based?:no

Predetermined starting items?:everyone chooses 3 powers

Story lines intermingle?:yes

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Description of RP: Medieval times

Same quest for everyone?: No...

Class based?: Sure, why not?

Predetermined starting items?: If you want...

Story lines intermingle?: Yes!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

**Form**
Description of RP: Civilization war

Same quest for everyone?: No. Everyone gets a different Colony like Mongols and Germans.

Class based?: Heck yeah!

Predetermined starting items?: They start off with basic stuff and work their way up to it.

Story lines intermingle?: Yes.

Note: If you have noticed, this is like Sid Meiser game.

Showing 1-15 of 26