ForumsThe TavernWouldn't it be cool...

22 3567
Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be cool if your house moved by itself?
Wouldn't it be cool if no one smoked?
Wouldn't be cool if money DID grow on trees, and bushes, and as grass?

• 22 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Please explain the point of this thread in the first post. Do you want people to talk about the three hypotheticals you provided here, or just add to the list of things that would be cool?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Why would I want my house to move? I've gotten lost outside enough times already. And if everyone didn't smoke, people who sell smokes would be homeless and they starve to death. If money did grow on trees, everyone would be rich and then life wouldn't be fun, would it?

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Money does grow on trees, you just have to get scissors and a crayon!

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

What are you on?I need to get a hold of it.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

By the way,if money grew on trees inflation would take over and money would be worthless.Sorry to burst you're bubble.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be cool if AG didn't have spammers, and everyone read the rules?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,203 posts
Farmer

Who would want THAT kind of world???
Then Moderators and 'spam-victims'(oh and people who hate new people asking new people questions) would be stress-free!!! And we'd living an internet world of harmony!

Now Wouldn't that be cool?
right.

BUT, we won't ever have that will we?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

We will. If I destroy the world there will be no spam.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,203 posts
Farmer

Yes, because there would be nothing to spam, or to create spam Xo

Yet when there was both, there will be, you won't really ever get that unless we manage to somehow manage to make everyone to a non-spamming level of self-control...but that'd be a heck of a process to find everyone below the level, then somehow bring em up, and make sure they don't die of Spam Withdrawal............
Or we could just have a lot of good-natured people searching for spam near-constantly according to their affiliated website...we, the people of now, shall call them...MODERATORS!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Wouldn't it be cool if spammers got exiled to Siberia? Or Nigeria? But preferably Siberia?

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Where is this so called "Money Tree"? because I am going to steal it from whoever has it.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well we have a money plant in our house. You can have that, though the only problem is that it grows leaves instead of George Washingtons and Ben Franklins.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Just give me a marker or crayon and I will color faces on the leaves and that will be my currency, I will pick the leaves off and use them to buy more video games. =)

toonskull
toonskull
13 posts
Nomad

wouldn't it be cool if we have time machines so we can screw up the whole universe

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Yeah bring RPGs, Panzers, M16s, and SR71s to 1 AD and take over the world

Showing 1-15 of 22