ForumsThe TavernGondorian Gamers and Servants of evil

5 2168
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I have Started the Gondorian Gamers. PD started the Evil Servants and changed the ranks for the Gondorian Gamers. PD is the Wisest and the most Experienced person I know. This Forum is basicly School. If any one has any guestions about LOTR than leave you questions Here PD will get back to you as soon as he can.

• 5 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Okay guys ready to answer when you are ready to ask and yes I have read all the lotr books so do not doubt me I will be back daily to check this thread

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Why is there a gandalf the white and not a african american gandalf called gandalf the black?

"guestions about LOTR" I don't think I have any guestions...

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Well it is questions okay sorry about that not my fault

It all started with the five wizards of the istari 3 of which were Gandalf, Saruman, and Radagast and gandalf being of great stature but the youngest was the friend of elves but saruman was the friend of the men. Gandalf went on a perilous journey(Gandalf is actually an elf)to destroy a ring and when they reached the mines of moria they found the Balrog one of the order of Morgoths elite guard morgoth was the first dark lord being of one of his guard he attacked gandalf and brought him to the heated depths of the earth and he swum through water and broke through ice and then they came to the highest peak in all of the earth save the one that mandos sits on in valinor there gandalf slew the terrible beast and he died and was born again anew because his journey was not fulfilled then gandalf was clothed in white I hope this answers your question plus there technically is no africa or america on middle earth so there fore he would not becalled african american duh

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well answered PD!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

thank you I try my best to help

Showing 1-5 of 5