ForumsSupport ForumPopular Games Suggsetion an Help udate

9 2925
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

When I look at the Popular games section, a lot of new games come up like gemcraft or tactical assasin that I think should not be compared with those older ones. So what I was thinking was an All-Time Popular Games List and a Recently Popular Games List.

Also the help needs to be updated which it hasn't been inawhile so you might wanna cram some sticky info in there and remove the referral info etc...

• 9 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I say it should be split by "Highest Rated" and "Most Played"

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Hmm maybe I guess it would be good.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

The Help section was updated recently, the only mention of referrals is under the AP section, and I'm sure by the time I finish writing this, it will get fixed.

How would you decide the difference between "Recent" and "All-Time"? I do like the idea of Highest Rated v Most Played... though I feel like they might be very similar.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

How would you decide the difference between "Recent" and "All-Time"?

Recent is in more popular than the other new ones and all time as in overall more popular.

I say it should be split by "Highest Rated" and "Most Played"

Thats a great idea.
DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

Yea I saw that the help page was updated =O

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I didn't see any change in the help maybe Im bad at spottign things.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Hmm good ideas. I feed off them! Yummy, I like it.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

plokkey is correct, this would be great, cause it only has all time games, not the most played, just t he best rated, which is gemcraft. good thinking plokkey.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Great Idea, the current would change like every week, the all-time is boring because it hasn't changed in ages.

Showing 1-9 of 9